• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CUP = Home sweet home!!
    I am the lizard king - I can do anything

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
      GOALIE INT ON HOMER ALREADY?
      Yes, RWs first goal next season will be disallowed and Homer will spend the first 2:00 of game #1 in the box.
      ------------
      <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Well, my NBC went to local news, and Directv FSD is blacked out with a would-be showing of today's Tiger game.
        ------------
        <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Woohoo!!!!!!! The last 90 seconds probably took 5 years off our lives but Ozzie came thru......

Comment

• Wow! I thought Ozzie deserved the Conn Smyth but then again, the Bettman brain trust has fecal matter in their brains. Don't get me wrong, Zet is a favorite of mine but, Ozzie has paid his dues and came up big when the lights are on. Wings would have been eliminated if they stayed with Hasek in goal.

There has been good reason to question the officiating in this whole playoff season. This game is going to be as suspect as the NBA all too soon. (Hmmmmmm, why would I say that, maybe because it has become known that an NBA official admitted to calling games with bias and suggested he is not the only one.....)

With that said, Zet just finished a contract year. Datzuk was rewarded handsomely last year at the end of his contract year. Now that they have a cap (which is significantly less than the NFL) how will the Wings be able to pay Lidstrom 8MM, Datzuk 7MM and Zetterburg 7.5MM and stay within the cap limits for the rest of the roster?

I am guessing aging vets that command big bucks are gone. See ya Cheli.......
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I think I aged 10 years in the last minute and a half! Congrats Wings!

Comment

• I am the lizard king - I can do anything

Comment

• Nice!
                  "We'll know for the first time if we're evil or divine. We're the last in line." - Ronnie James Dio

Comment

• I am the lizard king - I can do anything

Comment

• Ok, WE DID IT!!! im going to try to relax now g-night everyone GO WINGS!!!!
                      I am the lizard king - I can do anything

Comment

• TOO HYPED TO RELAX
                        "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Woo Hoo!

Comment

• Is there any 2 time cup winning goalie that gets as little respect as ozzie??
                            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• So, now they play the Ducks???

Comment

• I apologize to all of you. I said out loud, "They can't score in three seconds." Almost swallowed my tongue.

I'm so happy for Drake and Ozzie.

Comment

Working...
                                X