Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont want either team to win.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Well, unfortunately one of them rather has to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post
        Montreal and Toronto are more hungry for the Cup than Vancouver is. You have a lot more value for things once you've lost them, and Vancouver has lost nothing yet.

On a scale of 1-10, the Bruins are a 9 7/8
        On a scale of 1-10 the Canucks are probably an 8.

On that same scale, the Maple Leafs are probably a 15.
        That's why I always tell my friends that are Dallas Cowboy fans..."No. No. You guys win the Superbowl this year, I can wait for the Lions to win it. No rush."
        "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• You have a lot more value for things once you've lost them

OK Confuscius

Comment

• Originally posted by mason reese View Post
            That's why I always tell my friends that are Dallas Cowboy fans..."No. No. You guys win the Superbowl this year, I can wait for the Lions to win it. No rush."
            lol, the Lions don't have to even worry about that scenario the way they play.

Comment

• "That's why I always tell my friends that are Dallas Cowboy fans..."No. No. You guys win the Superbowl this year, I can wait for the Lions to win it. No rush."
              ---------------------------------LOL. I was thinking something similar.

GO LIONS "11" !
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Boston is going to lose this series in the most frustrating way. After outscoring the Canucks 12-1 the last 2 games they lose the third game of the series ( again ) by one goal tonight. 1-0

Comment

• No surprise here, Paul MacLean is leaving to coach Ottawa. MacLean, 53, will be introduced this week as the ninth head coach of the Senators.

Comment

• Roberto pulled again tonight in Boston.

Luongo's inconsistency has been pronounced in this series, with champion alternating brilliance and borderline incompetence. He also didn't help himself after Game 5 by criticizing Thomas' technique on the Canucks' winning goal say he could have stopped it and then claiming Thomas never returns Luongo's compliments, saying he had been "pumping his tires" all series long.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                      No surprise here, Paul MacLean is leaving to coach Ottawa. MacLean, 53, will be introduced this week as the ninth head coach of the Senators.
                      Well they have themselves a nice coach. There's some talent on that team if Spezza can ever stay friggin healthy.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Is this a first? NHL still playing, NBA not? Game 7 tonight!! Who you got Boston - Vancouver? Tough one, I'll take Vancouver still like I said - by one goal.

Comment

• I'm going with the home team as well..
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Vancouver here. Boston fans shouldn't win anything in any sport.
                            Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• My rooting interest is with Vancouver, but seeing Luongo lose wouldn't be half bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
                                Vancouver here. Boston fans shouldn't win anything in any sport.
                                CAN A BROTHER GET AN AMEN!!!
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X