Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
    So they're going to a smaller arena but I'm sure one where the suites are more prominent and the regular fans get farther away
    I don't know about that, the Red Wings are a premier franchise in the NHL and I do not think Mr. I will let them build a shitty rink...the only thing I care about is how good the views are from the upper level, because there were only like 10-30 bad seats in the house at the Joe.
    2013 2014 AAL: Glover Quin #27

Comment

• Mr. I let them build Comerica Park. A nice baseball park but the distance from the field for the fans in the upper deck is not so hot. The Copa is proclaimed as a great stadium yet the average joe is a good bit away from the action. The lower half of the upper bowl at the joe still has good seats but as you get much beyond that it drops off. I think the new rink will have have more distant seating for the fans. Perhaps they'll be two levels of luxury boxes higher than present. Also lowering capacity will mean a better chance of sell outs.
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Unless you are going in the cheap seats there are plenty of very good seats in Comerica Park. I always preferred the first section of OF box down the 3b line (around row 6-7). The seats in the OF are good as well.
        2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• I kind of hope Homer retires this year. He's still one of the best in front of the net guys in the NHL but it's time for some fresh legs.

What about Hudler? Will they resign him as well?
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Whitley, I was spoiled. I loved the Tiger Stadium upper deck. Best seats EVER for a sporting event
            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I loved the Tiger Stadium bleachers.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                I kind of hope Homer retires this year. He's still one of the best in front of the net guys in the NHL but it's time for some fresh legs.

What about Hudler? Will they resign him as well?
                Homer should be as good as gone.

I do not think they will re-sign Hudler because of how well Tatar has progressed and the showing he had in the WCs, earning a silver medal last weekend.
                2013 2014 AAL: Glover Quin #27

Comment

• I doubt they re-sign Hudler because they will be going after either Parise or Semin. Tatar will probably get one more year at Grand Rapids, with several call ups.

Comment

• Sorry but for its going to take to sign Semin I think I'd pass. In the salary cap era you have to be careful. Praise would be badass but Semin and his lackluster hustle isn't something I'd be standing in line to add for a long term contract.

If we go all out and get Suter and Praise then this team will be restocked for long cup runs for years to come.

BUT!!! If we can't land them don't go the Joey D route signing Charlie V and Ben Gordon type contracts killing our salary cap for years to come.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by lions&tigers&wings...yea View Post
                      Homer should be as good as gone.

I do not think they will re-sign Hudler because of how well Tatar has progressed and the showing he had in the WCs, earning a silver medal last weekend.
                      agreed on both counts.

Homer was awesome but its time to slide right. Hudler is a good player but he's at his ceiling with the Wings.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Homer knows his time is up.

He has seen McCarty, Maltby and Draper all have to hang them up and he is woven from the same cloth.

Helm would have to accept a two way contract.
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Helm is not getting a two way contract.

Comment

• Originally posted by FCRhodes View Post
                            Helm is not getting a two way contract.
                            Agreed but, he might not be getting a contract, either.
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Helm's a pretty good player really... He was just hurt toward the end of the season, but before his injury he was playing pretty solid from what I saw.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                                Agreed but, he might not be getting a contract, either.
                                huh? why the heck would we not offer him a contract or even a 2 way. Helm is a very solid young player?
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X