Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deacon Blues View Post
    Blowing the Refs just isn't enough, Cindy

LMAO, deac, only you, brother, only you.
    "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• " I went to Game 4 at Nashville, the turning point in the playoffs. The game where Babcock finally pulled Hasek and put in Ozzie. After that, Ozzie ran off a 9 game winning streak for us. "

I thought Babcock did a great job coaching the entire playoffs....Had he not made that move I dont think we even make it to the finals....heck we may not even make it out of the first round.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Gonz
        You're welcome.

At least I can say one person has class in this thread on this subject.

Mainevent is not only a sore loser, he's a sore winner to boot.

I think it's great that you can say things like that and retain your class.
        ------------
        <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Originally posted by GONZ View Post
          You're welcome.

At least I can say one person has class in this thread on this subject.

Mainevent is not only a sore loser, he's a sore winner to boot.

DA
          Yeah, that was a real blast, amazing you're still standing. Imagine such a throwaway poke getting you so bent.
          Last edited by Mainevent; June 5, 2008, 08:59 PM.

Comment

• Congrats to the Wings and their fans.
            AKA Dave Lubin

Comment

• Mr. Sunshine, are you a Leaves fan? That would explin the former moniker even more.

Comment

• Yes it would, I always liked Pat Quinn though.
                I am the lizard king - I can do anything

Comment

• What about Jerry Bouldin's friend PAT BURNS??? Did you like him too??

(Sorry for the flashback y'all. Where's Jerry at anyway?)
                  To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• SLF, I tried to find him about 6 months ago. He had posted something in the Tigers forum about an abnormal lung X-ray and then just disappeared. (he was posting as Stu Pidasole) I used my feeble research skills and was unable to locate him. I hope he is OK.

I know Daytona John was a pretty good friend of his. If DJ is lurking maybe he knows something...
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• ?I?m so proud of these guys because they played with just unquestioned heart,? he said. ?There was all that nonsense about how the Europeans didn?t want to win the Stanley Cup as badly as North American players. You know what? We?re a European-heavy team. We don?t look at the passport. We look at the player. Look at him.? ? Yzerman pointed to Valtteri Filppula ? ?He played with a bad knee, but that didn?t stop him from getting the job done.?

Yzerman just doesn't get it either. He doesn't know that the Europeans don't care about the cup like a young strapping lad from Canada.

Comment

• SLF, I tried to find him about 6 months ago. He had posted something in the Tigers forum about an abnormal lung X-ray and then just disappeared. (he was posting as Stu Pidasole) I used my feeble research skills and was unable to locate him. I hope he is OK.
                        Some people were asking in the Michigan forum a few weeks back. I told them I talked to Jerry when the Tigers made the Cabrera trade (last December) , he told me that his health issues were preventing him from posting, and he hoped to be back. That was the last I have heard from him.
                        Last edited by L-kxng; June 6, 2008, 10:21 AM.
                        I am the lizard king - I can do anything

Comment

• I sincerely hope he is ok. Bouldin is one of the good guys.
                          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• The Pens are starting a revolt against their coach. Kind of reminds me of when we beat Philly and they fired their coach. Haven't sniffed a chance at the Cup since.

Comment

• They sniffed this year, if by sniff you mean other than qualifying for the finals.
                              ------------
                              <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• The only Cup they sniffed this year was Crosby's. They had no shot.

Comment

Working...
                                X