No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The reason they gave was: "Low ratings." Which could never be blamed on Murphy...but that is the reason they gave, I liked him a lot more than Micky York, Justin Lewis, Keating, and all of the fox sports detroit girls.
    2013 2014 AAL: Glover Quin #27

Comment

• Low ratings is due to the lockout and the loss of fans, not the job he did.

That is just wrong.

They should have said loss of revenue due to low ratings.

He is not a reason for low ratings.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Murph certainly did a great job, I just couldn't stand the unnatural way he moved his hands.

Keating is the dude I really never liked. I'm okay with York.
        ------------
        <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Wow!

What a finish!

I thought the Wings were the lucky receipant of a double minor with a bit over 3 minutes to go in the game.

Ducks pulled their goalie. Refs put away the whistle, and a Duck took out 2 wings in the corner and they managed to get the puck out in front and Howard had to stand on his head to prevent them from tying the game.

Wow.

You guys are right though, they likely will now stink it up against Phoenix.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
            Low ratings is due to the lockout and the loss of fans, not the job he did.

That is just wrong.

They should have said loss of revenue due to low ratings.

He is not a reason for low ratings.
            Wow, that's just stupid. I agree that Murphy wasn't the reason for the low ratings. I liked him and thought he did a nice job. I can't believe they fired him. What a bunch of dummies.

Comment

Wow!

What a finish!

I thought the Wings were the lucky receipant of a double minor with a bit over 3 minutes to go in the game.

Ducks pulled their goalie. Refs put away the whistle, and a Duck took out 2 wings in the corner and they managed to get the puck out in front and Howard had to stand on his head to prevent them from tying the game.

Wow.

You guys are right though, they likely will now stink it up against Phoenix.
              I'm just glad we won. Those two wins were huge. Besides, isn't Gonz a Ducks fan? Now we can rub it in a little bit.

Comment

• The wins are only huge if they start beating the teams they are supposed to beat.

If they drop the ball against Phoenix tonight, they may as well have split in Ana.

Comment

The wins are only huge if they start beating the teams they are supposed to beat.

If they drop the ball against Phoenix tonight, they may as well have split in Ana.
                  The Wings won. Now aren't you glad they won both Anaheim games? That's 3 wins in a row.

Comment

• They look like they are going to make a run.

Gusty played pretty damn well.

Looks like they will have goaltending for the playoffs.

Comment

• Hah!

The boys celebrated the nice 3 game win streak by putting the poolside tab all on the young guy on the team (B. Smith).

http://kuklaskorner.com/assets/image...bsmithtab1.jpg
                      Last edited by lions&tigers&wings...yea; March 29, 2013, 03:35 PM.

Comment

• Dan Dekeyser is supposed to be announcing which team he has chosen to sign with soon, hopefully he picks the wings. Just about every team showed up and pitched to him and his agent in Toronto yesterday.

Comment

• And Danny Dekeyser is officially a Detroit Red Wing.

Finally a good young defensive d-man who actually stays at home and doesn't try to rush the puck too often. Great pickup mid-season, especially when it doesn't cost any assets.

I hope they ditch one of Lashoff/Quincey/White in a trade for a top 6 forward to play with Dats that isn't a lazy floater (Franzen) or doesn't have skill (Abdelkader, Cleary).

Comment

• They need to dump Franzens contract and put the fire to the feet of Abdelkader and Cleary.

I see Holland starting to work with younger players and making a HC change if they do not get deep into the playoffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by lions&tigers&wings...yea View Post
                              And Danny Dekeyser is officially a Detroit Red Wing.

Finally a good young defensive d-man who actually stays at home and doesn't try to rush the puck too often. Great pickup mid-season, especially when it doesn't cost any assets.

I hope they ditch one of Lashoff/Quincey/White in a trade for a top 6 forward to play with Dats that isn't a lazy floater (Franzen) or doesn't have skill (Abdelkader, Cleary).
                              Yep. A very nice signing. Not sure how much he'll give the Wings THIS year, but he has the skill set to fill a DESPERATE need on the blue line. I personally think his puck handling is at least a small question mark, but Nill sounds like he's sold on it, so I'll defer to Nill's wisdom on that regard.

Comment

• Datsyuk wants to go back to Russia after finishing his contract? I hope not. That would be a huge loss for the Wings: http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2...end-of-season/

Comment

Working...
                                X