No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is typical New York but, Detroit is the City to beat up on in America.

.......on another note.

Wings have to cut Franzen after this year to free up cap space from a non productive contract.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
      It is typical New York but, Detroit is the City to beat up on in America.

.......on another note.

Wings have to cut Franzen after this year to free up cap space from a non productive contract.
      They can't without getting fucked by the rules they folded into the last cba to prevent those long-term cap circumventing contracts like Franzen's and Zetterberg's.

They had 2 compliance buyouts to use last summer but they didn't make use of them and I don't think they get any this off-season. They should have done it last offseason and they could have probably still signed him back at a more reasonable term.
      2013 2014 AAL: Glover Quin #27

Comment

• Hmmmmmm. Interesting.

I know little about the NHL CBA.

If I am understanding what you are saying, the FO has been irresponsible in protecting their Cap liabilities vs production.

Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Sounds like another Franchise I am familiar with more experience with a cap, but far less productivity.

Comment

• Yeah we had a chance to amnesty a few contracts and didn't. Sammy was hurt and the Wings are still under the illusion Franzen can pop back into form like he was during that torrid playoff stretch.

They could not however cut a player then resign him for less money. Once a team uses that theyre unable to resign that player for a year I believe.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Speaking of Franzen.. The Mule has kept par by pulling out of the Olympics because....

yup you guessed it. He sucks

and he's hurt.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• He has concussion problems.

That is nothing to laugh about but, the Wings should read the writing on the wall and release him after the season is over.

He will always be plagued with the concussion problem and will never live up to his salary.

I suspect it will be time to let Bertuzzi walk also.

Comment

• OTL

Nyquist nets a hat trick while the Tatar, Sheahan, Jurco line continues to do well. I hope we make the playoffs to get them some experience
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Meanwhile, Ken Holland can't wait to get these kids out of this "man's league" and back to GR where they belong.

Comment

• I'd rather see GR stacked with he likes of Sammy, Cleary and Tootoo.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I wish we could have Filppula back.. What a f up that was
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Stephen Weiss $4,900,000

lol
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Watched a whole game for the first time this season.

They played a pretty good game yesterday but kind of odd they couldn't score on a minute and 45 seconds of 5 on 3.

Comment

• This team is a borderline playoff team. I can't help but think how much better we'd be had we landed Suter and Parise.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• From the bits and pieces I have seen earlier, I am still not convinced it is a playoff team.

We need Dats to get healthy and stay healthy.

Some great goaltending from both teams yesterday.

Comment

• got lucky and landed the wifes co. tix to ANA v CHI tomorrow night. 2nd time this year. Going with my long time CHI native friend. Dont let me down again ANA.
                                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Working...
                                X