No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah... the Wings chances just took a dip there.

Granted DeKeyser's just a rookie, but he's been a pretty significant improvement over the clowns the Wings had been rotating in on defense.

Comment

• Big time win. 1 down 15 to go

Comment

• It will be CC or Lashoff, Babcock didn't even mention White as a possibility.

Losing Dekeyser sucks...broken hand/thumb isn't an injury you can effectively play through.
        2013 2014 AAL: Glover Quin #27

Comment

• Fuck
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
            Wow.. What the hell happened there?
            Not too sure. I only saw the 2nd period. They were up 2-0 at that point and then Franzen scored and made it 3-0. From what I saw they didn't look too good after that. The Wings had a powerplay at around 16:19 and it looked like chit. I didn't even realize they were even on a powerplay until the end when the announcer mentioned it (might've flipped over to the Tigers when the penalty happened), that's how bad that particular powerplay looked. Anaheim got a powerplay goal on their next powerplay. It was 3-1 at the intermission and that's all I saw. Maybe they sat back on their lead a little too much, I don't know. I was surprised to find out that they went in overtime. Oh well, I'm just glad we got the win. That's all that matters.

Comment

• Definition of CHIT

archaic : child

: a pert young woman

Origin of CHIT

Middle English chitte kitten, cubFirst Known Use: 1578

2chit

noun
              Definition of CHIT

: a short letter or note; especially : a signed voucher of a small debt (as for food)

: a small slip of paper with writing on it
              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                Seriously Mr. S?

I never heard such commentary when it was apparent DET had the superior roster during their swings through the West.

And stop the non-sense about coming West. Coming West gains you 3 hours. It's going East for the West Coast teams that caused a lot of the disparity. Losing 3 hours does that to the body.
                Well, you must be invoking selective hearing then. Having to travel 3 time zones, particularly in the playoffs has long been a point of contention with Wings organization and fans.

My comment comes from finding it odd that two games from teams who were in the same time zone were given more rest after the regular season ended than teams that had to travel.

Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                Fuck! Dekeyser done with broken thumb, White or Lashoff, or both Saturday night.
                Houston, we have a problem.

Dekeyser has proven to be a great stay at home defensman with outstanding ability to move the puck. Puck movement has been the single biggest problem with this less than stellar defense.

Glad to hear they squeeked out the win but, giving up a 3 goal lead and losing Dekeyser does not bode well for the remainder of this series.

No way the Wings are going to keep scoring 4-5 goals a game to stay in it.
                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Well I'll be damned. They won.

The 3rd period was Anaheim throwing the kitchen sink at Detroit and the Wings not being able to make them pay. Hiller bailed the Ducks out a few times on Detroit's counterattack.
                  Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Losing Dekeyser. SUCKS!

"Not too sure. I only saw the 2nd period."
                    --------------------Did you tell your neighbor you were going to be up late watching the Wings so it was OK to cut his lawn?
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Howard has no confidence, all three goals in the 3rd were on the soft side. He backing into the net again, im really frustrated with his playoff play and tired of it. Seeing that meltdown was bad, (lucky he didn't have to make a save in OT) he better get it together between the ears, but probably not.

Comment

• ........might be time to make a goaltending change and let him think about it for a game.

.......I thought he was a bit weak in the first game also.

.......oops, there it goes, a Wings fan bitching about goaltending.:-D
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I may have bitched some about Osgood comparing him to Ringo - Lot of talent in front of him. But he proved he could bounce back, Howard has shown me nothing in the playoffs, his head isn't right -can you say Manny?

Comment

• Leggace was irritating
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• So is Howard! I have had it with him, I have giving him free pass after free pass supporting his ass. Im done, he's going to have to show me he can turn it around and play like a top goalie in the playoffs.

Comment

• I can see the comparison to a point but Howard has way better skills IMO. Howard does need to prove himself to live up to his contract though.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X