No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THIS is Red Wings we need to see the rest of this series.

Now... DO NOT LET UP. The Blackhawks can make 2 goals evaporate in a hurry if you fall asleep.

Comment

• Re: Red Wings

3-1 Franzen with a goal.

Comment

Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
        THIS is Red Wings we need to see the rest of this series.

Now... DO NOT LET UP. The Blackhawks can make 2 goals evaporate in a hurry if you fall asleep.
        Agreed.

Comment

• I am going to say, the biscuts have not been frozen properly.

I am guessing The Master Chef has been dealing up room temp pucks (that were practiced) and the Wings are still bringing it!

Edit: The puck in the first half did not slide or come off the players stick like they like.
          Last edited by Malto Marko; May 18, 2013, 02:15 PM.
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• It's funny, for every bit Chicago controlled the game in Game 1, we are seeing the opposite in Game 2.

This is very much the game the Wings need. Finish it off, get over that hump, and prove to yourselves you can beat these guys after coming close time after time.

Comment

• Rut Roh, Chicago in deep kimchee now.

Comment

Wow, make that 4-1.

Comment

• And I do think that is the finisher. Don't see Chicago scoring three in six minutes.

Comment

• Hush Chem, it's not like the Wings haven't been giving the puck away here - Chicago just hasn't pounced like Detroit has on the mistakes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post
                      Hush Chem, it's not like the Wings haven't been giving the puck away here - Chicago just hasn't pounced like Detroit has on the mistakes.
                      Giveaways have been the same from Game 1 to Game 2.

The difference is that the Wings have been more aggressive in Game 2 (6 takeways to 4 in Game 1). It's also a reflection of the difference in puck possession. Chicago had 11 takeaways in Game 1. They have 6 tonight so far.
                      Last edited by chemiclord; May 18, 2013, 02:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                        It's funny, for every bit Chicago controlled the game in Game 1, we are seeing the opposite in Game 2.

This is very much the game the Wings need. Finish it off, get over that hump, and prove to yourselves you can beat these guys after coming close time after time.

Yup they do.

....but, they have been given good coaching and have had rest. They need to keep playing like every game is an elimination game.
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• The 2 days of rest have really shown today. Wings have a lot more jump today. Young guys looking good as well.
                          Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Now it's over.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraquar View Post
                              Now it's over.
                              Yes, thank God. We needed this win badly.

Comment

• GREAT game by the Wings. Missed the first period and a few minutes in the second due to work. They looked great when I turned the TV on.
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X