No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm still trying to figure out which was more incredible.

1) Pavel's stickwork just to get in position to take the game winning shot.

or

2) The sniper shot itself from the top of the faceoff circle.

Comment

• That was a friggin awesome win, right there. On the road, at Boston, are you kidding me? Red Wings came out of the gate and were high intensity all game. Best 0-0, til late in the 3rd, that I"ve seen for a long time. Was a treat to watch

Comment

• What a great game for Red Wing fans!! After a lousy week, this made my night :-D :-D :-D

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
          I'm still trying to figure out which was more incredible.

1) Pavel's stickwork just to get in position to take the game winning shot.

or

2) The sniper shot itself from the top of the faceoff circle.
          I'll take number 2 for the win, Alex.
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Tough call.

1)pass to himself between his legs,

or

2)shot between defenders legs.
            ------------
            <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• No doubt in my mind it was #1 ... you just don't see stuff like that very often and not everybody in the NHL can do that. The shot was nice but not 'rare'.
              Forever One!

Comment

• It's sort of nice to be the team that's happy to be in the playoffs and playing with everything they have being an underdog.

Id really like to see Howard go dominant and truly earn that hefty salary.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I am having a tough time. As I have it now, I see the Red wings up 3-1 in the series after their first two at home. But after that I am at a loss to figure out what will happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Cat View Post
                    I am having a tough time. As I have it now, I see the Red wings up 3-1 in the series after their first two at home. But after that I am at a loss to figure out what will happen.

I see them 2-2 after their first two at home. Game 5 winner will win the series.

Comment

• I think the Wings were fortunate to be in the East this year with all of those injuries. I don't think they make the playoffs in the West.

Comment

• Bruins' Milan Lucic apologetic in dirty play to Wings' Danny DeKeyser

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...#ixzz2zMr88pyz

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                          Bruins' Milan Lucic apologetic in dirty play to Wings' Danny DeKeyser

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...#ixzz2zMr88pyz
                          Only because he got caught and fined from the league.

You could tell he was not sorry at the time.

.......oh, ya. ......and the Wings used it as inspiration and outright out skated them and out hustled them.

Game 2 is going to be a dandy.

Comment

• Worked out in the end, Lucic was on the ice and actually was the guy Dats put the puck between his legs for the winning goal.

Comment

• GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Another fantastic game in St Louis! The Blues just tied Chicago at 3-3 with 6 seconds left in the game with the goalie pulled - going to OT

Comment

Working...
                                X