No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This has been a nasty game, Chicago is almost in a must win. If they lose they will be down 0-2

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
      This has been a nasty game, Chicago is almost in a must win. If they lose they will be down 0-2
      Chicago was down 3-1 last year against Detroit and still won the cup.

I would not call this a must win game.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Blues beat them again in OT!

Love it!!!!
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• SWEET!!!!
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Comment

• Double OT in Pitt - Man this is great!

Comment

• Score!! Down goes Cindy, series tied 1-1 heading back to Columbus

Comment

• GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Down goes Cindy
                    A not uncommon event
                    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Our guys need to get back in this one. Far more penalties than we need in the 1st period.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Wish we had Z in the lineup
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I think the Red Wings had 1 shot on goal on that last power play, so that makes 3 total shots on 5 power plays in the series. Boston does well with a man down.
                          ------------
                          <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Shit!
                            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• If anyone thought the Red Wings were coming out of Boston with a 2 games to 0 lead in the series, they were sorely mistaken. I am happy they got the split though and hope they can clean a few things up before the next game in Detroit.

By the way, glad Seabrook got the 3 game suspension. I hope it costs Chicago the series.
                              All emotions can be traced back to two basic ones........love and fear.

Comment

• Originally posted by SnowMeiser View Post
                                If anyone thought the Red Wings were coming out of Boston with a 2 games to 0 lead in the series, they were sorely mistaken.
                                Originally posted by SnowMeiser View Post
                                I am happy they got the split though and hope they can clean a few things up before the next game in Detroit.

By the way, glad Seabrook got the 3 game suspension. I hope it costs Chicago the series.

Well you're right....I'm sore all over.

Comment

Working...
                                X