• How do the Wings look this year?

Comment

• they dress in red and white.........
      The only logical explanation is:
      I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post
        How do the Wings look this year?
        They kinda have that old Red Wings swagger back. That ability where they're never really out of any game. They also seem to be moving the puck better with a lot fewer mistakes, especially defensively.

I still think they could use another point defenseman. I wonder if the talk that they're in talks to pick up Jack Johnson are true (I'll admit to bias on that score, having met him a couple of times while he was in college).

Comment

• As much as I don't want to trade away any of our young guys we're getting close to having to do something. From everything I've heard is that Dats is done after this year. We have a great cast of young forwards, up and coming defensemen (Why Quincey, Smith and a Kindl are still on this team is beyond me) and depth at goalie but you're right. Without one more decent puck moving defensemen at the point this team is somewhat capped.

If they move Mantha i'd be pretty friggin pissed tho.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• We're somewhere in the range of a 3-5 seed in the east depending on Dats staying healthy
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I only got to see the third period yesterday, but I was very impressed with the Red Wings penalty killing last night. Two 5 on 3s and one of the times one of the Wings penalty killer lost a stick so it was basically 2 on 5. We also killed off the rest of NY's regular power play. Great job by our penalty killers. I also thought the guy that tripped Brendan Smith (I think it was him) should've been penalized. He went flying. It was a pretty obvious penalty, imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Newbomb Turk View Post
                they dress in red and white.........
                I laughed audibly

Comment

• Wings won again today, should have put us in a tie for 1st in the division. This team just keeps going.

Dats, Tatar and Mrazek played outstanding.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post
                    How do the Wings look this year?
                    Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                    They kinda have that old Red Wings swagger back. That ability where they're never really out of any game. They also seem to be moving the puck better with a lot fewer mistakes, especially defensively.
                    They are playing with a lot of energy also. The blue line looks much stiffer than last year. I agree with Holland though that they could use a couple of more righties.

FTR, Wings have offered Babs a contract that would make him the highest paid coach in the league. No word on whether he is going to accept it.
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• This is the one year I don't want him to win the coach of the year award and more than likely it'll be his.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I don't get the Wings in shootouts. How can they be this bad? Even with the shootout loss last night we're now in first place in the division. Its a nice accomplishment early on with some of the injuries.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Reimer was out of his mind good last night. Wings should have scored 5 goals.

Comment

• That doesn't explain why the Wings have been so bad in shootouts this whole year and last as well. They have some guys who can score goals. It doesn't make sense.
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I can't remember a year where they were good in shootouts.

Comment

• Redwings have horrible shoot out juju.

You just know they are going to lose.

Comment

Working...
                                X