Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Topweasel.

Comment

• Mrazek looks strong in net against a shitty Buffalo team.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
        Mrazek looks strong in net against a shitty Buffalo team.
        And on Hasek's night no less.

Comment

• They say that Mrazek has a lot of Hasek in him with his confidence and approach to the game. Now if he could have his success as a backstop we'd be in business.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• They will need to get him some playoff experience this year.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
              They will need to get him some playoff experience this year.
              I'm not sure that's going to happen if Howard is healthy
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Speaking of which, Mrazek held then in the game tonight in St Louis. The Wings barely got any shot on goal for the first 2 periods but still came away with the W. Dats saved them in OT with 2.2 to go.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• The Wings were down 3-0, now they are up 5-3 against Buffalo.

Go Wings!!!

Sent from my XT1080

Comment

• Capt Z - tour de chapeau.
                    Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post
                      Capt Z - tour de chapeau.
                      Yeppers. He's having a great night. A 4 point night for him so far. I'm glad I decided to watch this one. Great game.

Comment

• We should have never been down 3-0 at home to Buffalo but great comeback. Captain had a hatty in the 3rd period alone
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• One of the days Datsyuk will get a hat trick.

Comment

• I finally saw Teemu Pulkkinen play the other day and boy does that kid have a WICKED shot! He hasn't scored a goal yet but I'm damn excited to watch his game develop in the NHL. He's going to a very lethal goal scorer when he figures it out
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I'm pretty sure he has it figured out already.

Comment

• Well, ya know, that entire puck going into the net thing can be a tricky thing to learn in the transition to the pros. I guess it's like completely different at the junior level.

Comment

Working...
                                X