Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sadly that might be the case.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I'm not sure about that, I forecast an Igor Larionov type role. They definitely have to start limiting his time like the did with Larionov.

Comment

• Teemu Pulkkinen resigned for one year
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
          Teemu Pulkkinen resigned for one year
          So he's quitting for one year?
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• touche
            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• LOL. I read it the same as you UKBB.
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I'm excited to see what we have with Blashill. He had success with the youngsters and made several of them NHL players in GR. I think he's going to be a good one.

And his name starts with the letter B so it jives with our last 2 coaches. And they won Stanley Cups!
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I think he is going to be the breath of fresh air the Wings have needed.

I have no issues with Babcock but, his style of coaching did seem to alienate players and it showed in their performances.
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                    I think he is going to be the breath of fresh air the Wings have needed.

I have no issues with Babcock but, his style of coaching did seem to alienate players and it showed in their performances.
                    Agreed.

I will say when Babcock took over he was exactly what we needed. We were coming to the end of a superstar dynasty. No one was sure Z and Dats could lead this team and he made them into great players especially in the playoffs. He held players to be accountable for both sides of the ice with hard work ethic no matter what the name on the back of the sweater was. I also like how he used to talk about communicating with Scotty (Before he went to Chicago). I liked that.

He was a class act while with Detroit.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                      I think he is going to be the breath of fresh air the Wings have needed.

Agree completely.
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• There was some diminishing returns from Babcock from 2010 on. Even if he is good coach, he wasn't getting the most out of the team. Really his best coaching job was when they had injuries and they had to rally to get into the playoffs. When they were healthy, they weren't any better.

Comment

• Babcock had a pretty shitty hand losing Lids, Rafi and Stuart all so close together. The Wings never really recovered from that and Holland didn't do much to help
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                            Holland didn't do much to help
                            Nor did Finland or Sweden. Canada and Russia maybe. France, nowhere to be found; kinda like WWII.
                            Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• There are times where it feels like Holland is so scared of taking a risk (like a big trade) and having it bomb and ending the Wings playoff streak.

I'm sure Froot will say I'm assuming motive, but that's sure how it feels with the way he has been so timid about making moves.

Comment

• It does seem that way. Holland hasn't pulled any risky move off in awhile.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X