No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helene St. James thinks Mrazek will get the start, shes probably wrong. I don't think Babcock's has the stones for that move, look for Howard to start

Babcock said after Saturday's win at Carolina he knows his starter but won't name him till Monday, but Mrazek would seem to be about to get his first NHL playoffs experience after making 35 saves in shutting out the Hurricanes, 2-0.

Comment

• It's a tough call but it's pretty telling that Babcock started Mrazek during the last game with enough at stake to matter with seeding still in question.

Hopefully the kid gets hot and turns into Hasek instead of Leggace.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• To me it seems like a no-brainer considering we KNOW Howard is going to be Chris Osgood.

(i.e. would be perfectly fine with a complete team in front of him, but the Wings are going to need someone to stand on their head these playoffs, and I don't think Howard has it in him right now.)

Comment

• Not that it makes a big difference at all...... but good god does Cleary suck.
          Everytime he touched the puck he would try and cycle it but would lose it. No strength or speed or puck skills anymore.
          It was sad to see....

Comment

• Originally posted by Habib21 View Post
            Not that it makes a big difference at all...... but good god does Cleary suck.
            Everytime he touched the puck he would try and cycle it but would lose it. No strength or speed or puck skills anymore.
            It was sad to see....
            He has a jinx on him from Jaadam.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Mrazek in net for the playoffs along with Landon Ferraro and Alexey Marchenko. Now if they'd only bring Oullett up for Ericcson we'd be set.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                He has a jinx on him from Jaadam.
                Gotta love Holland for giving Cleary that 2 year deal. What a stupid move that shit was. Almost as bad as the Weiss contract
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Serenity Now Jad

Comment

• Tampa feasts on the Wings D for a fast first round exit and Babock bolts for Toronto.

Comment

• Written by Andrew James

Steve Yzerman’s Tampa Bay Lightning set a franchise record earning 108 points, and finished in second place in the Eastern Conference’s Atlantic Division. Steven Stamkos lead the Lightning in goals (43), good for second in the NHL, and scored 72 points in 82 games played. Stamkos is the anchor of the top line, and the catalyst on the power play, but Tampa Bay’s second line is among the best in the NHL. Three young emerging stars, Tyler Johnson, Nikita Kucherov and Ondrej Palat formed one of the most productive units in the NHL.

Key Matchup

One of the key matchup’s in this series will be elite scorer Steven Stamkos against Pavel Datsyuk and Henrik Zetterberg. Stamkos will be constantly out there against two of the best defensive forwards in the world.
                      Last edited by WingsFan; April 14, 2015, 07:18 AM.

Comment

• Since goaltender Jimmy Howard suffered an injury right before the NHL All-Star break, Petr Mrazek has played at an elite level and kept the Wings afloat during a crucial part of the season while Howard was recovering. As a result, it was announced on Monday that the Wings would be going with Mrazek for Game 1. The Red Wings will also be without trade deadline addition Erik Cole, who played really well in his short time wearing the winged wheel.

Comment

• We'll definitely miss Cole. That one hurt
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Lamefox is a fn douche bag
                            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by lamefox01
                              7 years online shop for selling cheap jerseys.The NFL Jersey's price just $18.99~
                              The best quality jerseys and the best service:www.efljerseys.ru
                              REALLY?!?! Oh my god I can't wait to go to that site and spend all my money for good quality cheap Jerseys. Thank you so much for coming on here and posting that as I would never have gone otherwise.

seriously..... does that advertising tactic even work?

Comment

• This was posted in the Michigan form by Mike, I remember watching this Coach's Corner live. These are whats causing the majority of the concussions in the NHL. Also has lets 'cheap shots' rise to a new level!

[ame]https://youtu.be/R8YBEQ9QyxQ[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X