Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Babcock would have sent him down in favor of Cleary
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
      Babcock would have sent him down in favor of Cleary

You saying the handshake agreements were one sided?
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I'm saying Cleary is an asshole
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
          I'm saying Cleary is an asshole
          I don't know him. But, I do know they invested too much in him for what he gave back.
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Meh.. I was just playing that up. He was a nice piece for many years but then he just overstayed but that was the front offices fault.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• At least they took some shots tonight but the defensive breakdowns are a problem.

Comment

• WE WON A SHOOTOUT GAME!! WOW!! We're undefeated in them this year!
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• At least the Wings won again. They looked pretty great tonight.

Miller could be out for a while. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if his career was in jeopardy. He didn't know where he was after that hit.

Larkin continues to impress. It's safe to say he, Tatar, and Nyquist are the future of this team and that future is now.

Comment

• Pulk went down as well. We're on a pretty decent point streak. We needed it too because the East is wide open behind Montreal. Dats came back at a good time and like Tom was saying Larkin has been a breath of fresh air.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Wings win another one.

Even though they scored 5, the offense was generally puke for the first period and a half. It was a very strange game. The offense and power play looked dead up until Tatar scored to pull the Wings within one (3-2). When Weber scored his third goal, you felt it was over. But then Larkin stepped up with a really great goal and the team had life again. Then Nashvile took a dumb penalty and Detroit capitalized.

I know I keep talking about Larkin but he does something in every game. It's not just the scoring. He's all over the place. I have to believe that when teams gameplan against the Wings, he's becoming their primary focus.

The defensive breakdowns are still a concern. They were lucky to get the 2pts tonight. The PK allowed three goals tonight.

I've listened to the Detroit Sports Rag Podcast the last few weeks and they've been talking about analytics for hockey and how the Wings seem to be falling behind the rest of the league when it comes to that kind of analysis. That's disappointing considering how much they were ahead of the curve when it came to European scouting back in the 80s.

Comment

• I think we're up to a 10 game point streak. The only shitty thing is that the rest of the eastern conf teams we're grouped in with are all playing pretty well too. Need to keep it up.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I have an account on FanDuel and I decided to start an NHL lineup and of course I decided to start Larkin. It's paying off.

Comment

• Apparently I have a lot to learn about daily fantasy hockey. Still, Larkin did play well. I knew it was over when it went to the shoot out.

Comment

• Maybe they should let Larkin take a turn in the shoot out. I don't think he has yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
                                I decided to start Larkin.
                                I done similar........, I too decided to start Larkin a few weeks ago. Stevie Larkin the ceramic tiler! Supposed to be a decent tiler. Was absolute fkn Shyte. My granddaughter could've done a better job.

And resume with NHL talk........
                                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Working...
                                X