Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANA dispatches WIN via the sweep.

Hah

Any pundit that was serious about the Ducks losing that series to that upstart team should be fired. Immediately.
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Beer!!
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Gulp

Gulp

Gulp

BEER!
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Meanwhile, as we focus back on hockey town, an observation. If our goaltending can play half as well as in game three we will win this game. At the start of the season I laid $100 on the wings....payout is $250.00 and if we win tonight I expect the odds to go to 4-1 in favor of wings...I'll wager that one too. If they lose tonight, I think I'll just hang on to my seat.

Comment

• No score first period. Lucky to get out of that without TB getting one or more. Wings not sharp in transition.
            ------------
            <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Wings 20 minutes away from a stranglehold on this series.

Comment

• hmmm...
                AAL 2013: Joseph Fauria

Comment

• And yet again, the defense collapses in the 3rd...

2-2 series here we come...

Comment

• If they go on to lose this game, I think they lose the series.

A handful of minutes away from a commanding 3-1 series lead, and in a matter of seconds it goes from a score of 2-0 to 2-2.

So instead of 3-1 you go back to Tampa (the winningest home team in the league) and the series is even.
                    AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Can the Wings recover from that excruciating turn of events?
                      ------------
                      <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
                        Can the Wings recover from that excruciating turn of events?
                        you have your answer

Comment

• what a fucking choke job

sigh

Comment

• This is gonna be just like the series against Chicago a few years back isn't it?

Now this team is going to completely fall apart and go out with a whimper.

Can we just cut everyone on defense and draft an entirely new back end?

Comment

• Wow...the Wings just shit down their leg.

What the fuck happened to the defense in the last 8 minutes of game time?

Series is over.

Comment

• Originally posted by HenryTheDeuce View Post
                                Wow...the Wings just shit down their leg.

What the fuck happened to the defense in the last 8 minutes of game time?

Series is over.
                                The same thing that has happened to the defense every time the last five years when it really mattered.

They choked and stunk up the joint. Cut all of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X