Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man I'm just so disgusted right now

if the wings go on to lose the series you can pinpoint it all on this late stretch in game 4

up 2-0 with 6 minutes left and you end up losing 3-2
    AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Glendenning got hurt in the 5 on 5 fight. He was out the last 7 minutes.
      ------------
      <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• That was devastating. But the defense showed their true colors. And Mrazek let in a bad goal to start the collapse. He does not protect the near side very well. At least I've seen him give up some very questionable goals that way. After the first goal they just collapsed. They got lucky with some bounces in Game 3. Those same bounces went the other way tonight.

It's doubtful they can bounce back from this.

Some of the calls were pretty bad tonight. The interference call on Zetterberg wasn't good. The penalty on Bishop was one of the worst calls I've ever seen. He stood in his crease and didn't really make a move. I don't see how you can call him for anything.

Comment

• EPIC fail. I suspect they will now rollover and lose the next two. Hard to come back from that choke job.
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• No doubt

Comment

• Whatever happens, make sure it goes 7 to tire both teams out down the road

Ty
              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• They aren't the Lions. Red Wings will fight to the end.

Comment

• Still a massive choke job. You can't give away games to a team that's clearly more talented than us. We really need to upgrade our defense next year, but that's been obvious the past few seasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by FCRhodes View Post
                    They aren't the Lions. Red Wings will fight to the end.
                    What was it... three years ago against Chicago? Twenty minutes from eliminating the Blackhawks, then a third period collapse and then they dropped the next two games.

Comment

• Total embarrassment, once proud team is a total joke. Babcock is what 3-9 is last 12 playoff games ? Loves him some Ericsson. Luke Glendening gets mugged and has to leave the game, and the Red Wing psyche collapses along with his boo boo.

Comment

• Ever since Lidstrom retired finding decent defensemen has been a problem....It isnt until imes like this that we realize how great he was.

Comment

• We're stuck with Ericsson, Weis, Howard, Quincy, Franzen. Nice job there Kenny. Maybe Cleary can make a comeback next year?

At least Cindy gets knocked out tonight in New York lol , playing like a lazy primadonna that he is - cost Pittsburgh the game and series.

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
                            Ever since Lidstrom retired finding decent defensemen has been a problem....It isnt until imes like this that we realize how great he was.
                            We had a really tough run of losing all of our D in a short span. Nick and Rafalski retired and Stuart became a FA wanting to head back to the West coast. That's a really tough draw with the way FA is stacking up.

With teams locking down their players before they hit FA it leaves mid level players being paid max contracts. Unfortunately without quality FA and our lack of talent we had at D prospects (in previous years.. Not now) it left us high and dry. Not one of those prospects flourished. Kindl, Ericsson, Smith. None of them stepped up to be a top defenseman.

I was hoping Smith was going to be he man. Oh well
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• 20 minutes away again.

Will the defense fall apart once more, or will they manage to hold onto a third period lead?

Comment

• great bounce back win

I didn't think they'd respond this well after that collapse in game 4
                                AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

Working...
                                X