No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Let them die!!!!!!!!
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I take it you already bought yours.

Comment

• lol
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• HOW THE F*#K IS BISHOP PERFECT AGAINST US...

then gives up 5 goals to the Islanders. This is bs
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Read that Mantha got some heavy praise from Holland during this last series in the GR playoffs. He and Bertuzzi are playing really well.

Speaking of which Bert Jr is supposed to have a ton of grit to his game. Sound familiar Wings? Yeah we're going to need a grind line next year.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
              HOW THE F*#K IS BISHOP PERFECT AGAINST US...

then gives up 5 goals to the Islanders. This is bs
              Maybe its the team shooting the puck??

Comment

• Red Wings announce new arena will be called Little Caesars Arena.

Comment

• Not really a surprise there, I'm surprised Comerica Park isn't called Little Caesers Park
                  Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• I think it would have been if the Tigers weren't somewhat cash strapped at the time.

Comment

• I can't say I can blame Mr. I for the name because it's good promoting but yuck.

I'll miss JLA
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                        Red Wings announce new arena will be called Little Caesars Arena.
                        aka "Fuckit. It's Cheap and on the Way Home Hockey Facility"

Bet it costs more for extra Zamboni.
                        Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• lol
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• It might be Stockholm Syndrome but I prefer Little Ceasars over most pizzas.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                              It might be Stockholm Syndrome but I prefer Little Ceasars over most pizzas.
                              Lets take this to the argue thread!
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I wonder if they will paint pepperonis on the roof ?
                                The only logical explanation is:
                                I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

Working...
                                X