No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I never saw him do much at the NHL level in terms of scoring goals but I'm not sure they gave him enough time or opportunity to do anything. Once he came back from the injury, he barely played. I think he was a healthy scratch most nights.

Comment

• Vanek looks like a good pickup so far
      Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Vanek and the whole team looked pretty good in the 1st period.

Comment

• Det looked decent until the third period. Watch a replay of detroits 4th goal. I have never seen a bounce like that.

For the record I like Ott on this team. He tried fighting everything. Also Vanek. I guess I like them better than Frk and the holy slapper
          AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

• The power play looks a little better. Obviously, it's early but even if you discount the score on the first one, they seemed to control the puck quite a bit on their second power play. The penalty killing was pretty bad.

I didn't think the Wings were that good in the second period either.

Comment

• Vanek was a great signing.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Looks like last years team.
                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I got to watch the Red Wings broadcast because of the free preview of Center Ice. It was a treat to hear Mickey Redmond's voice again.

They mentioned Dave Strader and I had to look up what was up with him. Wishing him the best of luck. Cancer sucks.
                  Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
                    I got to watch the Red Wings broadcast because of the free preview of Center Ice. It was a treat to hear Mickey Redmond's voice again.

They mentioned Dave Strader and I had to look up what was up with him. Wishing him the best of luck. Cancer sucks.

I was sorry to see them break Redmond and Strader up. I thought they were by far the best team in Hockey Broadcasting.
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• They have enough talent to squeak in for the 8th seed but it will be a struggle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
                        I got to watch the Red Wings broadcast because of the free preview of Center Ice. It was a treat to hear Mickey Redmond's voice again.

Redmond is awesome. Homerism at times but he adds entertainment.
                        AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

• Dave and Mickey were great together but I thought Dave left to pursue opportunities at ESPN after the death of Tom Mees.

Comment

• i hope one of these young dmen step up because we desperately need it.

It really pisses me off that you hear that Sproul has size and a BOOMING shot but we're still dealing with Ericsson and a broke down Kronwall.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                              i hope one of these young dmen step up because we desperately need it.

It really pisses me off that you hear that Sproul has size and a BOOMING shot but we're still dealing with Ericsson and a broke down Kronwall.
                              You've just described the very problem.

None of these young d-men are going to step up because the Wings steadfastly refuse to even give them the opportunity to step up. "It's a man's league" says Ken "All I Care About is Meaningless Playoff Streaks And I Need to be Fired Before the Wings Will Ever Amount to Anything Again" Holland.

Comment

• I think the Wings will win the Cup again before the Lions win the Super Bowl.

Comment

Working...
                                X