Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FCRhodes View Post
    I think the Wings will win the Cup again before the Lions win the Super Bowl.
    Well, sure... if for no reason that the Lions are going nowhere fast whereas I suspect the Red Wings will dump Holland the moment his team misses the playoffs (which probably isn't too far off).

Comment

• I didn't realize AA didn't play in the opener. What a f'ing joke. He and Larkin are the Wings best players.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Their treatment of AA is very puzzling. He clearly plays well at the NHL level. His speed causes a lot of problems for opponents. Yet he's given very little ice time compared to other players.

It's possible with more ice time his production will drop off but you would think you would try to maximize it and let him play until he proves otherwise.

Comment

• AA and Mantha were our best players in preC and Blashill made comments like they suck. Hell Mantha scored the game winner the night he said that. I don't get this friggin team.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• The Helm resigning was garbage and so was Miller. Both are taking up Bertuzzi's spot. Wish we could trade one of Tater or Nyquist since they're the same player and IMO Abby isn't more than a 3rd liner.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I think fans fall in love with Abdelkader's physical play (which is needed), but his production doesn't seem to be that great. I agree, he's probably more suited to be a third line player.

I didn't get to see the game against Florida. Doesn't sound like I missed anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by FCRhodes View Post
                I think the Wings will win the Cup again before the Lions win the Super Bowl.
                Doesn't matter if it takes the Wings 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 years to win again. It will be before the Lions win. Because the Lions will never win. Never win. Never. Never. Never.

Comment

• Correct

Comment

• Mike Green with the hat trick. I always like seeing dmen get them.

Go Wings
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• [ame]https://youtu.be/CjpTvyKDg24[/ame]
                      Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• I hope Helm can keep it up. Their defense is going to suck all year.

Comment

• Blashill commented the other day on how good Ericsson has been. I wanted to throw up
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Curly fry day.
                            Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Mantha with 5 goals in 3 games @ GR... Come on Holland!! Make a f'ing move
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                                Mantha with 5 goals in 3 games @ GR... Come on Holland!! Make a f'ing move
                                "It's a man's league." ~ Ken Holland, explaining to you why you shouldn't get your hopes up, and why he needs to be fired.

Comment

Working...
                                X