No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seems like it's been awhile but we got a W. Another SO victory which has been difficult for this team in the past.

Bert played sparingly and Howard strong again. I'm not sure how the Wings are going to keep him on the bench and not starting.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• If Blashill were at all worried about his job he'd be playing AA about 40 minutes a game.

Comment

• Damn right
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
          If Blashill were at all worried about his job he'd be playing AA about 40 minutes a game.
          It looks like AA won't be playing any minutes a game for a while :( At least Mantha is going to be called up.
          All emotions can be traced back to two basic ones........love and fear.

Comment

• Reports are saying he'll be out for at least 2 weeks. I'm glad Mantha is coming up but it sucks for this reason. I hope Mantha makes the best of it.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
              Reports are saying he'll be out for at least 2 weeks. I'm glad Mantha is coming up but it sucks for this reason. I hope Mantha makes the best of it.
              This is tough on a guy that has it but has not been on the roster but, called up. He will be called in cold and expected to be a difference in the line/play/game he is playing at. Gotta give the kids that are brought up ice time from game one to get them into contribution mode.
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I heard about AA today. That stinks. Is there any problem with bringing Mantha up and then sending him down again? Is there any risk of losing him? I thought someone said you can only do that so many times before you risk exposing him to other teams. If that's the case I'm guessing they'll send Bertuzzi down once AA is back.

Comment

• The Wings were awful again tonight. The power play continues to fall apart. Without Vanek they seem to have nothing going with the man advantage.

Comment

• 5-0

ouch. Holland and his playoff streak are in real trouble.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• The sooner that stupid streak is put to bed the sooner the Red Wings actually start building for a championship again. So good.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                        The sooner that stupid streak is put to bed the sooner the Red Wings actually start building for a championship again. So good.
                        And I wouldn't mind seeing Holland go out with the streak as well.
                        All emotions can be traced back to two basic ones........love and fear.

Comment

• Mrazek's play has been concerning. I know our D is pathetic but he needs to figure his shit out. He's hot and cold.

Until we figure out our D this team is F'ed. If Tatar, Nyquist and or Mantha (I wouldn't want to trade him but id rather send him than AA or Larkin) can bring in a solid point man they need to do it.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• What do you guys think of Blashill?
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                              What do you guys think of Blashill?
                              I think he is a Dave Lewis type. Knows his shit, is liked by the players but prone to getting outcoached and poor with match ups.
                              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I kind of feel the same way. I was hoping his time with the youngsters in GR would translate to being successful with this team. I'm just not seeing it.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X