Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
    Officials are well aware of the clock and if someone gets run resulting in a game misconduct very late in the game as you described, you can bet the official will also assess another game to send their message.
    Please show me an example in the NHL because I don't believe that's a thing.
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• On ice officials do have the authority to give one and two games misconduct as well as a match misconduct. Anything more than one game can be appealed to the league.

It does not get used in the pros very often.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• This is pure gold!

Joe Smith ‏@TBTimes_JSmith

Cooper said #redwings interfere more than any team in league: "The old saying if you ain't cheating, you ain't trying. They do it to a 'T'"
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• So now we're cheaters?
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• This series reminds me of when we used to be the highest scoring team in the league and then we'd get our asses handed to us by a less talented team. Generally the lesser team wasn't a handful of years removed from a cup but still..
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Just sour grapes. Eddie Olczyk says the same thing whenever he is doing the color commentary for Wings games (gee, could he be a bit biased having played for Chicago?). Haters gonna hate I guess. I hope Detroit closes the series out tonight just to shut up the whining.
              All emotions can be traced back to two basic ones........love and fear.

Comment

• GO WINGS!!!
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                  So now we're cheaters?
                  babcock's paraphrased response on the radio was "In my opinion during the playoffs everything tightens up and there is no room so you have to fight through it.

Comment

• Well... not exactly coming out of the gate with a killer instinct, I see.

See ya Game 7 folks. Can't wait to see the Wings choke another series away.

Comment

• Petr Mrazek getting bombarded, 1 unbelievable (and lucky) save, then another. 2-0 Tampa easily could be 4-5 goals.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                        Well... not exactly coming out of the gate with a killer instinct, I see.

See ya Game 7 folks. Can't wait to see the Wings choke another series away.
                        Every since Lidstrom retired it has been hard to watch the Wings in the playoffs.....Just feels like they are going to have missed assignment after missed assignment.

Comment

• No one created illegal interference better than him.
                          Last edited by Panoptes; April 27, 2015, 09:17 PM.
                          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• down to a 1 game season barring a miracle
                            AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
                              Every since Lidstrom retired it has been hard to watch the Wings in the playoffs.....Just feels like they are going to have missed assignment after missed assignment.
                              They have zero ability to just end a series. Every series gets drug out (and the Wings eventually choke) because they can't close the deal. Haven't been able to do it since they choked it away to the Blackhawks three years back. It's like other teams find that desperation gear... and it's a gear the Wings don't have in their own transmission. Opponent steps up, Wings wilt.

They won't do it this time either. GAG HACK CHOKE Lightning win in 7.
                              Last edited by chemiclord; April 27, 2015, 08:46 PM.

Comment

• Whelp, it was a fun season. Gonna be sad to see it end Wednesday.

Comment

Working...
                                X