X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Yzerplan!

Mantha, 4 years, 5.7mil. What a steal!

Deal with an AAV of $5,700,000

The Red Wings with $9,538,611 in projected cap space.

Ken Holland

Comment

• Love the new jerseys, yea they look plain here but will look great on the ice with the red pants, clean!

Em9EsV3W4AMuixN?format=jpg&name=4096x4096.jpg

Comment

• Well, Sweden is gone at WJC so Raymond is out. Also from that team Red Wings have Elmer Soderblom (6'6 maybe a power play guy). They both scored, but Sweden lost 3-2 to Finland. Raymond played ok in the tournament, but I was hoping he'd look more like Stutzle (that guy is a force)
        WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Soderblom actually scored twice in the tournament on the same move. Slot in the power play, stick between his own legs to shoot

Comment

• That first Wings game was rough. I didn’t see Saturday’s game.

Comment

• They still were outshot by a lot. 14-42 the first game 20-31 the second going off memory. Numbers may be slightly off. Not a recipe for winning much.

Comment

• I don’t understand why Blashill has a job after all this time but if Stevie Y says it so then it’s so
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Because why go through the trouble of a coaching search for a team that has no expectations to begin with? These are all throwaway seasons as it is... and by all accounts Blashill is good at handling development of younger players. So why not keep him until you're ready to take the next step?

Comment

• Yeah, there’s no point in changing coaches right now. There’s not enough talent here to do anything.

Comment

• Yep

Comment

• I thought for sure that Stevie would've hired Gallant ... still might happen eventually

Comment

• What the f are you guys talking about. This will be his 6th season as a headcoach!! Who has he developed? Yes Blashill was the man in the minors but he's shown nothing as a HC in the NHL. Send him back to the minors and bring in someone better.

These teams show nothing and they get screwed over ever year in the lottery.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                            These are all throwaway seasons as it is... and by all accounts Blashill is good at handling development of younger players.
                            You got one thing right ,these are throwaway seasons. As in we're throwing away the best years for Mantha and Larkin. This is retarded and its the owners faults as they stuck with Holland for far too long.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Well, let me ask you... what do you think a "better" coach does with this roster?

Comment

• “Because why go through the trouble of a coaching search for a team that has no expectations to begin with? These are all throwaway seasons as it is... and by all accounts Blashill is good at handling development of younger players. So why not keep him until you're ready to take the next step?”

Sounds a lot like Stafford.

Comment

Working...
                                X