No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The goalies have been playing pretty well too.

Comment

• I like that they called it a “Cat Trick”.

Comment

• Well, the winning streak had to come to an end at some time. The good news is that Larkin and DeBrincat are keeping the scoring going. The power play is still humming. The puck movement has been stellar during this opening stretch. I haven’t seen passing like this since Zetterberg and Datsyuk were in uniform for the Wings.

Seattle getting away with throwing the stick to block the puck was one of the stranger plays I’ve seen in a while. I don’t remember the last time I saw a player attempt something like that. I couldn’t believe they didn’t call a penalty on it. And when Seattle scored the other way I thought that was going to end the game. But the Wings fought back in the 3rd and even took the lead. Too bad Larkin took that penalty.

Comment

• This team is playing so well together. I can’t wait for Edvinsson to make his way up. He and Seider will have our defense stocked for years to come.

Stevie Y went from some really crappy teams / talent level to a really solid squad in the making.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Wings get a win after a couple of bad losses.

Comment

• I think they have the 4th most points in the NHL.

Comment

• Wow!! I can’t believe what I’m watching. That wasn’t an accident
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Sure looks reckless as heck.

Comment

• Bodies do ridiculous things when hit violently
                    you can’t see control where your limbs go.
                    I can’t see where that could be done on purpose.
                    Plus hockey players are very noble about their game. I don’t think they would purposefully try to put a negative image on their sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
                      Bodies do ridiculous things when hit violently
                      you can’t see control where your limbs go.
                      I can’t see where that could be done on purpose.
                      Plus hockey players are very noble about their game. I don’t think they would purposefully try to put a negative image on their sport.
                      I’ve never in my life seen anyone lift up a leg like that. I’m not saying he meant to kill the guy but he did that leg move intentionally. I don’t buy it
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Wings got shutout last night. The power play seems to have fizzled.

Comment

• Wings respond to getting shut out by handing the Bruins their first regulation loss of the season.

Comment

• Wow, nice win indeed. It’s a long season, If they keep the PP rolling they’ll be in the playoffs
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I wish I had gotten to see last night’s game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
                                I wish I had gotten to see last night’s game.
                                Tom, they often replay Wings game's early morning next day 2:00/3:00 am. This morning they replayed the Pistons game. Truncated of course.
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X