No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love how the Wings are scrapping but the way they give up odd man rushes and breakaways really concerns me. I know they’re not a Cup contender yet but they have to tighten things up defensively.

Comment

• Big 8-3 win tonight. Very curious to see how they play against Florida on Saturday.

Comment

• When they got up 3-1 they did get a little sloppy but they were able to pour it on so they didn’t get hurt by it.

Comment

• Tough loss tonight. Early on it felt like maybe they were running on fumes but they tied it up at 2 and then again at 3 so you thought maybe they could pull it out but the Islanders just kept out working them. They were sloppy and they seemed to keep getting bunched up in the offensive zone. Oh well, hopefully they get fired up for Saturday.

It was funny to hear Ken and Mick kind of gripe about not being able to do the game on Saturday.

Comment

• I also didn’t think the patch on the uniforms was a big deal.

Comment

• Man, Wings just couldn’t get anything going today. Hopefully this is a wake up call. Very chippy game today.

Comment

• This team sort of reminds me of the early 90's Wings, very good offensively and a work in progress on defense. The league is much better now though. Just get to the playoffs and take your lumps.

Comment

• Please Stevie Y.

Make a move at the deadline. It doesn’t matter what it is just do something. This team needs a spark
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Well he made a trade. Not what I was asking for but oh well
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Yeah, that Kostin trade is just a salary dump.

Comment

• I'd like to note that the Red Wings remain one of the the NHL's most miserly teams, as is befitting a Chris Illitch operation.

Comment

• I guess there’s some thought that the salary dump is to make an acquisition in the off-season but we’ll have to wait and see on that.

Comment

• It's ok to dump a salary if the guy isn't playing. That concept goes for a miserly owner or a spendthrift.

Comment

• Wings get shutout again. That was tough to watch.

Comment

• They have fallen apart since they put the garbage patch on the jerseys.

Comment

Working...
                                X