No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They were playing really well… until they decided to fall off a f’ing cliff. They’re barely hanging on for that last playoff spot. Stevie Y damned sure should have improved the team at the deadline. Standing pat wasn’t s great move
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I mean, there's a huge difference between giving fair criticisms like Jaadam just did and jumping to the coach needs to be fired before he's even finished year two.

Comment

• I don't think LaLonde has been any better than Blashill was, he is the definition of meh. The fire Lalonde comments really went strong after those ridiculous after game comments q couple weeks back.

2009 is 15 years ago, the rebuild is in year 6. They are fighting tooth and nail for the 8 seed. If people are calling for his job it's understandable. They looked absolutely listless during that losing streak.

Comment

• They pull another one out tonight. When Reimer gave up the first goal it looked so weak I figured they were just going to fold. But they kept fighting and built up a nice lead.

Comment

• They needed that win badly. Now they have a grueling 5 game road trip that might make or break the season.

Comment

• That was a tough loss today. Lyon was great. The team played pretty well but they seemed to get pushed around. They just couldn’t get any offensive pressure going. The Predators have been playing really well lately.

Comment

• They really need to beat the Capitals tuesday

Comment

• Lalonde talking about his daily nap did it for me.

So excited for Larkin to return that he could not nap that day… Meanwhile his team was sliding for 5-6 games.

It sounds weak. Fire Gru.
                  AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

• As a coach, I usually napped in the time between getting off work and coaching. Coaching takes so much energy and focus that you have to be 150% at every moment, hyperaware of everything. Like a heightened consciousness. The daily nap would help me get there.

However, napping not something I would talk about being too excited to do. It was definitely a poor statement on his part.

Comment

• At least Kane sent it to OT to get that point. But this team looks like they are limping to the finish line.

Comment

• Lalonde starts the 0-8 goalie over the 5-3 goalie over the last 16 games. It makes no sense.

Wings were lucky to get 1 pt after they gave up the 3rd period lead.
                        AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

• Lyon played really well in the 1-0 game. Starting him isn’t crazy.

Comment

• He lets in weak goals. Team does not play well in front of him. Never steals a game.

Reimer is not great but Lyon is lost.
                            AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

• If this team doesn't make the playoffs its a complete f'up of a season. Hockey is the hardest sport to rebuild in with the complete lack of free agency but there's just no movement with this team. If they miss the playoffs they need to start looking in a new direction.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Didn't get off bus. 4 shots in first. Maybe 6 in second. Car had 25.

Complete fold in second giving up 4 goals. That is hard to do.
                                AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

Working...
                                X