• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's a pretty sweet photo, too.

How often do you go through tires?
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• What an ugly car!
      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Deb, I don't do the pro stock burnout every run, that one was at my son's request....

the tires are about 4 years old now, and have plenty of life left.
        The only logical explanation is:
        I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
          What an ugly car!
          What car? I see a chick in the picture but I don't see........oh, you mean the big red thing in the front. I see it now.
          It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

• Heh. And that chick seems impressed with Deke's car. ;)

Drew, if it was dwt's wedding, wouldn't she be in white and wouldn't he be wearing ring? Traditionally speaking of course.
            "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• Hey Deke, what do you think of Truex going to MWR? I think it was a smart move for both Truex and MW.

Comment

• DEI is dead, Theresa killed the golden goose........

Truex was always just there, so I really will not miss him going to Toyota.... I am just glad Tony is back in a Chevy, and his sporting AJ Foyt's nember and colors is way cool.......

Comment

• Yeah, and I am so happy he is doing so well. No one expected him to actually flourish in his first year as owner/driver. And he's so much calmer which is weird. Too bad he couldn't enjoy the win last weekend more. I personally didn't mind seeing Kyle sent into the wall. It was kind of his own doing.

Comment

• Yeah, folks have stopped falling for the 'Awe Kyle is just being aggressive, I better get out of his way' bull shit. If he wants to swerve into my car and wreck himself, well, there is my nose.......

Comment

• Sweet !
                      "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Originally posted by romster View Post
                        Heh. And that chick seems impressed with Deke's car. ;)

Drew, if it was dwt's wedding, wouldn't she be in white and wouldn't he be wearing ring? Traditionally speaking of course.
                        correct, she was in the wedding party of a girl friend

Comment

• Hey, dwt, I recognize her. I've seen the back of that head lots of times, and let me tell you, you are one lucky guy. As for her being lucky? Probably not so much. With flying fighter jets, and your big cars, and bragging about your money and investments, and getting great big dogs...................I mean, the only small-penis-compensator you don't have is a fake job at some military intelligence agency where..............oh, never mind.

Comment

• Geeze what's with all the personal attacks on the guy?
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by Kansas View Post
                              Hey, dwt, I recognize her. I've seen the back of that head lots of times, and let me tell you, you are one lucky guy. As for her being lucky? Probably not so much. With flying fighter jets, and your big cars, and bragging about your money and investments, and getting great big dogs...................I mean, the only small-penis-compensator you don't have is a fake job at some military intelligence agency where..............oh, never mind.
                              :shock:
                              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                                Geeze what's with all the personal attacks on the guy?
                                Um, he attacks me about every chance he gets.

Comment

Working...
                                X