No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .....and yes she will be at the house for the game.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DeanUK View Post
      DanO's invited her round for Mac'n'Cheese
      I hope someone brings a video camera!
      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• this makes MY day...my radio station is streaming the Paul Simon concert from Bloomington tonight. And I'm listening and he's still freaking AWESOME! Mother and Child Reunion right now... here's the link for any fellow fans.

"I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• 23 Adult Truths.......OH, how true!

1 Sometimes I'll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.

2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.

4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.

5. How on earth are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?

6. Was learning cursive really necessary?

7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on # 5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.

8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.

9. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind-of tired.

10. Bad decisions make good stories.

11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.

12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don't want to have to restart my collection...again.

13. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page technical report that I swear I did not make any changes to.

14. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.

15. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.

16. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Light than Kay.

17. I wish Google Maps had an "Avoid Ghetto" routing option.

18. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.

19. How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear or understand a word they said?

20. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers and sisters!

21. Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty, and you can wear them forever.

22. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, finding their cell phone, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey - but I'd bet everyone can find and push the snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time.

23. The first testicular guard, the "Cup," was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974. That means it only took 100 years for men to realize that their brain is also important.
          Last edited by Tony G; November 26, 2011, 11:11 AM.
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• A predicament...

You are on a horse, galloping at a constant speed.

On your right side is a sharp drop off.

And on your left side is an elephant traveling at the same speed as you.

Directly in front of you is a galloping kangaroo and your horse is unable to overtake it.

Behind you is a lion running at the same speed as you and the kangaroo.

What must you do to safely get out of this highly dangerous situation?

Get your drunk ass off the merry-go-round.
            The only logical explanation is:
            I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• LOL
              AAL Quintez Cephus
              If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Was on the game week thread and noticed Desert Lions avatar........, I read somewhere about Suh saying he didn't stomp, it was merely the motion of standing up......, I've been busy all week and missed loads of info on the Suh thing......, but then I saw that avatar......, LMFAO, made my day!
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• There are only twelve times in history where the "F" word has been considered acceptable for use.

They are as follows:

12. Where did all these Fu**ing roofers come from?
                  ....Davy Crockett at the Alamo.....1836

11. "What the F**k do you mean we are sinking?"
                  -- Capt.. E.J. Smith of RMS Titanic, 1912
                  9. "Where did all those F**king Indians come from?"
                  --General George Custer, 1877

8. "Any F**king idiot could understand that."
                  -- Albert Einstein, 1938

7. "It does so F**king look like her!"
                  --Pablo Picasso, 1926

6. "How the F**k did you work that out?"
                  -- Pythagoras, 126 BC

5. "You want WHAT on the F**king ceiling?"
                  -- Michelangelo, 1566

4. "Where the F**k are we?"
                  -- Amelia Earhart, 1937

3. "Scattered F**king showers, my ass!"
                  -- Noah, 4314 BC

2. "Aw c'mon. Who the F**k is going to find out?"
                  -- Bill Clinton, 1999

and a drum roll please............! ....

1. "Geez, I didn't think they'd get this F**king mad."
                  -- Sadaam Hussein, 2003

Comment

• I've got one more Cat......., where the F**k is number 10?
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                      I've got one more Cat......., where the F**k is number 10?
                      LOL
                      AAL Quintez Cephus
                      If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• I knew someone had it...thanks sixty niner.

Comment

• Kurt Busch fired .......
                          The only logical explanation is:
                          I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Really Deac, Haven't followed NASCAR in a few years. He had/has so much potential.
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Both of those guys were total clowns this year.

Comment

• Both of?????? Kurt and Busch?
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X