X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks LFIJ.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• OHHHH, **winces with pain**......, a balance scale up the ass DanO? That's one weird shaped motherfucker, that's gotta hurt dude!

All joking aside......., I really hope all goes well at this thing......, I know exactly how the law can make Dads feel.
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Thanks Marko.
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Best of luck, Bro!
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Thanks Mark.
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Congrats Rommy!
              ------------
              <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                My Appellate Court hearing is this coming Wednesday-------------FINALLY.
                Good luck DanO, hopefully you'll be posting in this thread again Weds.
                AAL Quintez Cephus
                If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• I won't know anything Wednesday but thanks Dean. They could just refer the case back to the Family Court with admonishment to do certain things they refused to do like interview my children. Any decision they do make could take up to a month and sometimes longer. Let the saga continue and my bank account an open door.
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I'm over a week late with this announcement - I am an Uncle again! My 42 year old sister has her first child - his name is Whitman.
                    Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Bimmer - I as well like Racquetball - it's been almost a year since I've played...
                      Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Congrats Coop.
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Congrats coop
                          "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Congrats Coop! And congratulatinos to your sister as well!
                            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Hey Uncle Coop, you wanna keep the racquetball down a bit mate, trying to sleep here FFS!

Just joking, congrats on that.
                              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• GTFTS
                                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Working...
                                X