No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone watch The Preakness? It was a darned good race. "I'll have another" prevailed in a very dramatic finish.
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Happy birthday, Bro! (Whenever it is.)
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• ???
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
          ???

Landing center stage tix to see IRON MAIDEN, 8/10/12 is a bonified item that qualifies as a NFRSTRMY(my)D

Bday gift from the Mrs.
          HB to Gonz, whenever, it is.

Comment

• ahh

Comment

• Went to my brothers 50th birthday party in Weston WI this past Saturday. The whole family was there and some great friends. Had a BLAST!
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Cool!

Your brother is getting old!

Comment

• Spent 17 hrs. on the road and 22 hrs at his house but it was well worth it. Cathy(my sister), her fiance', and I drove together from KZoo.
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Last week I rode in an elevator with D.L. Hughley at a Marriott in Charlotte.
                    "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• Did you do the "uncomfortable silence in the elevator" routine?!
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Heh. He had 3 people with him and he was talking to them. I was trying to be cool. But at the end, the elevator doors opened and one of his entourage motioned for me to exit first. As I crossed the threshold, suitcase in tow, I looked back and blurted, "I think you're awesome!" and kept rolling. He called after me, "that's so sweet!"
                        "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• Very cool Rommy.
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Found this for folks who use the timeline in facebook

Comment

• My dad just recently retired after nearly fifty years of working, all in the grocery business.
                              Memorial Day 2018!

Comment

• You'll laugh and you just might cry. This proposal from Portland actor Isaac Lamb to girlfriend Amy Frankel might be the most endearing lip-dub in history. "When I decided to ask Amy to marry me, I wanted something she wouldn't forget," Lamb told The Oregonian. She won't—and neither will you.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_v7QrIW0zY"]Isaac's Live Lip-Dub Proposal - YouTube[/ame]

Now how can the guy ever top this?

Comment

Working...
                                X