No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm getting away from the cold, wind and snow for a week. I'm going on vacation where it's in the mid to upper 80s.

Comment

• Awesome new avatar Sharkbait. Definitely the best Lions based picture on the forum. Love it.

Good luck to the High school team
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Enjoy, Captain!
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Thanks Malto.

We made it to Houston, just waiting for the next flight.

It's going to drive me nuts not knowing the score of the Michigan game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
            That drum kit is way over the top!
            The kit is for the umatched skill of the drummer (who is renowned for his percussion playing skills).
            Last edited by Panoptes; November 24, 2012, 11:26 AM.
            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Silly Houston airport doesn't have a place to charge phones by the gate, so I'm sitting by a phone booth to charge it. I didn't think they even had those anymore, lol.

Comment

• da UP to da house... Ispaming with the win ..undersized but bigger hearts.. Loyola avg 6'3" 265 lbs.. da Yoopers 209 lbs... time to celebrate
                Sharkie
                If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Originally posted by CaptainBlue View Post
                  Silly Houston airport doesn't have a place to charge phones by the gate, so I'm sitting by a phone booth to charge it. I didn't think they even had those anymore, lol.
                  Why is it silly that a airport that was built before there were cell phone does not have a place to charge your phone?

I am guessing they retrofitted the phone booth to accommodate the phone charge.

Phone booth= phone call.

Do you know any engineers?

Comment

Why is it silly that a airport that was built before there were cell phone does not have a place to charge your phone?

I am guessing they retrofitted the phone booth to accommodate the phone charge.

Phone booth= phone call.

Do you know any engineers?
                    They did have a place. I found it after they made us get off the plane because of a mechanical problem. It actually worked out good because I was able to charge my phone a little more and see the Michigan game on a TV at a sports bar. I saw a Michigan TD, the QB sneak that made it 17-14. Too bad Michigan couldn't have pulled off the upset. Hard to believe only 6 points scored in the second half after such a high scoring first half.

Anyways, I made it to my destination. The internet in the room isn't working.

Comment

• Enjoy the sun and fun!

Comment

Enjoy the sun and fun!
                        Thanks. Already 73 here. I haven't seen any sun yet, though. I hear you guys got some snow up there. My dad says there's snow on the ground up where I live.

Comment

• Just a dusting.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE STEE View Post
                            da UP to da house... Ispaming with the win ..undersized but bigger hearts.. Loyola avg 6'3" 265 lbs.. da Yoopers 209 lbs... time to celebrate
                            Sharkie
                            Thanks, Stee .... what a great game and unbelievable heart shown by the Hematites.
                            "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• I watched the entire game and when they showed the front line of the Loyola team I was thinking this is not going to be pretty.. those boys were huge, but after the first series.. you could see who wanted it more... class act..class school... heartwarming story about the coachs' son and the boy that asked to wear his jersey... David done put the beatdown on Goliath.
                              If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Originally posted by Septem View Post
                                Your dog should have posted here!
                                HA!

Comment

Working...
                                X