Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
    We planned this thing so all the grandkids could be there.
    Someone didn't plan quite right, eh?
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Thanks for the well wishes, Tony.
      Congrats to your niece Dan.
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
        We fricken won. Holy SHIT. 3-1 victory in come from behind fashion. They were down 7 in their last game and won 10-8. Cardiac Kids!!!

Washington here we come.....
        WOO!! I love the excitement of this post!

Originally posted by The Cat View Post
        My Youngestr baby, has accept a marriage proposal and will we in Jamaic in April.

Her fiance asked her on a stange in front of the band and entire house. Unkown to any of us, her cousin who is the identical age also accepted a proposal in Montreal, that same evening. Neither knew of the others until the next morning.
        Awesome Bill! Congrats!!
        AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
        2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
        3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
        4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
        5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
        6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
        7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Thanks Islair.

"Congrats to your niece Dan"
          ------------------It's a family thing, Tony. We all take pride. Maybe your family is different.........or destitute of athletic ability.
          Last edited by DanO; August 8, 2012, 05:24 PM.
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• ------------------It's a family thing, Tony. We all take pride. Maybe your family is different.........or destitute of athletic ability.
            Really? You really want to take me to task for not giving you a prompt enthusiastic response to your 13-14 year old Niece's team's win? I sincerely apologize for responding to Bill's daughter's engagement and not lauding your young teen niece who lives 400 miles away. I hope your feelings can someday recover and your panties unbunch.
            Last edited by Tony G; August 8, 2012, 05:43 PM.
            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Maybe FUCK YOU works better here.
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Are you so needy you need everyone to comment on this? I wasn't trying to dis you, but I don't comment on everyone's posts. Then when I do wish her well (and I meant it, I wasn't being snarky) you actually turn bitchy? And then YOU have the nerve to give ME a FUCK YOU after your snide remark about my family??? Dude, you need to back off and rethink your approach.

Comment

• The MARKO69 approach seems to work well in many cases.
                  19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• "Are you so needy you need everyone to comment on this?"
                    --------------------Ha Ha Ha. Nice try. You felt compelled to congratulated bill without any comment to me. That wasn't done by accident. You obviously ignored my situation for whatever reason. When you did come back you congratulated my niece(thanks). Said nothing to me. My FUCK YOU stands and with good reason......................
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• "The MARKO69 approach seems to work well in many cases."
                      -----------------------------pretty soon everyone will have him on ignore. LOL. Might be justified.
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Ha

Heck, I didn't give you or your niece a hurray!

pands

Bcz I didn't read back far enuf to know why you were into the score results. I just figured it was a regional thing when I saw "Esky".

But since you have blood in the match, HURRAY FOR DANO's NIECE AND DANO!
                        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• DanO - Saw the post on facebook about your niece playing in the game, but I didn't see they won until coming here. Congratulations! Just too bad about the party for your father. I have a similar situation (where I might not make a huge family event) on the horizon next year.

Bill - Awesome news about your daughter! I've never been to Jamaica, but just don't challenge anyone to a 100M or 200M race while you're down there...they seem to be rather fast.
                          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Screw you, DanO.

Congrats to your niece and her team, however. ;)
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• --------------------Ha Ha Ha. Nice try. You felt compelled to congratulated bill without any comment to me. That wasn't done by accident. You obviously ignored my situation for whatever reason. When you did come back you congratulated my niece(thanks). Said nothing to me. My FUCK YOU stands and with good reason......................
                              Did you miss a dose of Midol today? You seem to be having a flare up of PMS

You felt compelled to congratulated bill without any comment to me. That wasn't done by accident. You obviously ignored my situation for whatever reason.
                              Hmm let's see...
                              Event A - Man who has helped raise at least $560 for Deb to help her run this place has a Daughter that gets engaged...

or

Event B - Man who has given me shit several times on here has a niece that wins a softball game (admittedly in a cool way)

Which of those two life events possibly carries more weight and draws people's attention? Do you know if I read all your posts and then Bill's in a row?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXGhvoekY44"]Jeopardy!- Think Music: 1960s; 1984-1997 - YouTube[/ame]

Maybe I read yours, thought basically, gee that's nice, then read other threads and came back and read Bill's? Hmm there was your series of posts, then 13 minutes and then Bill's post followed by 4 straight posts wishing him and his daughter well. What a shock I wished Bill well also. I honestly didn't know you needed my approval Dan. News flash, not everything is about you.

Comment

• Holy fucking shite. This makes myself and Tonys stuff look serious. Stop it FFS.

And Panoptes hits the nail on the head with regards to how I am on the forum....., I'm here few and far between and definitely don't read back far enough......, not because I have limited time and am busy..... But simply because I can't be arsed. But I am a congratutory person, so congrats to all who are there to be congratulated. For the record, my cousin won an 8-ball pool tournament last week which started with 128 entrants. I can tell you he is a huge NY Jets fan so it's cool if no congrats comes his way.

Again, for the record..... I have no one on ignore....., especially Tony. And miss out on all the hotties? Not a fucking chance.
                                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Working...
                                X