• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet!! Have fun!
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
      Football related, but still makes my day...

Heading to New Orleans tonight for the Sugar Bowl game with my 10 year old, Jack. He is pretty excited about it. We always have a good time when we go to NOLA. Not sure if we'll have time to get him a couple of beignets at Cafe DuMonde before the game though...

Nice. Have a great time. I've never been to a bowl game. It would be neat to go to one.

Comment

• Well, maybe if you hurry south and dress up as CG's kid you might be able to pull it off....
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Have a great time, CG.

Nolas, isn't that owned by Emeril Lagasse?
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
            Have a great time, CG.

Nolas, isn't that owned by Emeril Lagasse?
            Ha! Yeah, he has a restaurant in NOLA named NOLA. I've never been there, probably will never go. Too many great places to eat that don't have celebrity chefs and prices...
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Have fun CGVT

Also, never say never, and you should check out Guy Feiri's restaurant in NYC sometime. Got a great review.

What the food and service at Guy Fieri’s Times Square establishment conjure is pure bafflement, among other things.

(if anyone's too lazy to hit the link, it's a hilarious trashing of Guy Feiri and his restaurant)
              Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Ha!
                SERVICE The well-meaning staff seems to realize that this is not a real restaurant.

I guess I shouldn't say never. We went to Mario Batali's Otto in NYC back when we lived in New Jersey.

It was OK...

I have heard very good things about NOLA, though. There are just too many places that have great food in NO for me to stand in line to eat there.
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                  Ha! Yeah, he has a restaurant in NOLA named NOLA. I've never been there, probably will never go. Too many great places to eat that don't have celebrity chefs and prices...
                  Been there. I'm not big on fancy restaurants but was hanging with some folks that like that type of thing. I have to admit that it was the best soup I ever had. White truffle.

Also went to that place known for Bananas Foster. Good stuff.

Comment

• Enjoy the game, CGVT.
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                      Hope you Enjoyed the game, CGVT.
                      FIFY.
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• so 3 weeks later resurfacing. productive busy, and that matters. had a week off between xmas and new years with all of us sick at home at one point, resuming work mid week this week and now off again.

It's good. More motivated to work than I have been in years, finally the relocation back to MI from a job point seems like it has finally paid off.
                        Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Congrats MC

Your posts seem upbeat in this thread.

Just wish your misplaced trust in the Lions wasnt so misguided.
                          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• :D
                            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• ESPN fired Rob Parker
                              Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
                                ESPN fired Rob Parker
                                If only WDIV 4 would follow suit and fire him too.

Comment

Working...
                                X