Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Islair View Post

Plus I hear horror stories about seeing halos at night around street lamps, headlights, etc. The whole thing still spooks me.
    As it should. Find yourself as the % that has it go wrong and youll end up at my wifes work begging for the retina surgeons to save what little eyesight you have left.

And the long term affrcts are still unknown. What about when you need an adjustment in later years and you dont have any more cornea to adjust bcz the laser shaved most of it away already.

No thanks. ill continue to wear my glasses and just say sorry to hear that to those that tell us about their halos, need for glasses one way or another still, etc.
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Masspartan View Post
      Just had LASIK today. No more glasses.
      Not till you need readers when you get over 50
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Tom Ley photobomb

9/26/13 2:56pm Yesterday 2:56pm

Edit38,632g 81
        84L E

K

Old Lady Flips The Bird In Couple's Proposal Photo

This incredible scene unfolded at a recent Colorado Rockies game. That's Kenny Lovelace proposing to his girlfriend, Molly Ryan, in the background. And that's a salty old lady wanting nothing to do with the romantic scene, in the foreground.
        The picture was snapped by Molly and Ryan's wedding photographer, Kerinsa Mullins. She shed some more light on the story to WTOP:
        As the special moment unfolded, Mullins says she continued to receive nasty stares from the older couple, whose view she obstructed.
        "They kept yelling at me and I just ignored them because I was there to do a job and I did not want to miss something that would be so brief and so important," Mullins says.
        Ryan said "yes" and fans nearby cheered for the couple — everyone but the older couple, that is.
        They continued to look unamused by the event. In fact, unbeknownst to Mullins, another woman who was there with them retrieved a security guard because she couldn't get back to her seat.
        Mullins says when the security guard arrived, the big moment was over and she happily moved out of the trio's way.
        It wasn't until the next day that Mullins realized the unhappy couple left their mark on the photos.
        "In about 20 of them, she and her friend are giving me the stink eye," she says.
        And that's how the greatest proposal photo of all time came to be.
        Photo by Kerinsa Mullins
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• nice lady.......
          AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
          2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
          3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
          4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
          5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
          6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
          7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• In defense, the lady did pay to see the game not be obstructed by someone taking pictures.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Now thats a photo bomb right there.

Comment

• Fuck those stupid proposals.

Somebody needs to let these "romantic" fuck heads know that they are setting the bar impossibly high.

She is going to expect shit like this for the rest of the marriage. It is impossible to keep it up.

It's all downhill from here, Romeo.
                Last edited by CGVT; September 27, 2013, 09:05 AM.
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Come on Grinch

Comment

• There are a couple of empty fucking seats right in front of the narcissist couple where the photographer could move to get the picture. I don't blame the lady - I would be livid.

Comment

• Besides, the photographer should be catching her face, not his. The shutterbug should be viewing the couple behind the groom's shoulder, not hers.

Comment

• yep on both counts. what a shitty photographer!
                        "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                          Fuck those stupid proposals.

Somebody needs to let these "romantic" fuck heads know that they are setting the bar impossibly high.

She is going to expect shit like this for the rest of the marriage. It is impossible to keep it up.

It's all downhill from here, Romeo.
                          Yup.

Grasshopper will learn when he is in Divorce Court in about 7 years.
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Tough crowd, no matter how bad you think the photographer is or how corny the proposal is, there's no excuse flipping the bird like. Its rude, that lady is rude and irksome She's not to be commended.

That is if this is real.

Comment

• well it's not memorex

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post

Tom Ley photobomb

9/26/13 2:56pm Yesterday 2:56pm

Edit38,632g 81
                                84L E

K

Old Lady Flips The Bird In Couple's Proposal Photo

This incredible scene unfolded at a recent Colorado Rockies game. That's Kenny Lovelace proposing to his girlfriend, Molly Ryan, in the background. And that's a salty old lady wanting nothing to do with the romantic scene, in the foreground.
                                The picture was snapped by Molly and Ryan's wedding photographer, Kerinsa Mullins. She shed some more light on the story to WTOP:
                                As the special moment unfolded, Mullins says she continued to receive nasty stares from the older couple, whose view she obstructed.
                                "They kept yelling at me and I just ignored them because I was there to do a job and I did not want to miss something that would be so brief and so important," Mullins says.
                                Ryan said "yes" and fans nearby cheered for the couple ? everyone but the older couple, that is.
                                They continued to look unamused by the event. In fact, unbeknownst to Mullins, another woman who was there with them retrieved a security guard because she couldn't get back to her seat.
                                Mullins says when the security guard arrived, the big moment was over and she happily moved out of the trio's way.
                                It wasn't until the next day that Mullins realized the unhappy couple left their mark on the photos.
                                "In about 20 of them, she and her friend are giving me the stink eye," she says.
                                And that's how the greatest proposal photo of all time came to be.
                                Photo by Kerinsa Mullins

Originally posted by LightninBoy View Post
                                There are a couple of empty fucking seats right in front of the narcissist couple where the photographer could move to get the picture. I don't blame the lady - I would be livid.
                                The problem with those two empty seats would be the choice of lenses. The photographer would have to change to a wide angle lens that would cause distortion. With the choice of lens it was probably a small telephoto, where you would be able to zoom in and capture faces, but then back out and capture what is going on around them, and seeing the crowds reaction.

The row the photographer is in appears to be empty, so the photographer would be able to shift. Start on one end, take a few steps to the right, change the angle, few more shots, move, shoot, move shoot. We are only seeing the one photo. Chances are there were several shots of her reaction, but we are only seeing the one image where the old battle ax is being a bitch.

Someone should have spilled a beer on that old lady, maybe next time she wouldnt be such an asshole. It isnt like anything exciting ever happens during a baseball game anyway. People should be excited that this guy gave them something to cheer about.

I agree with everyone else though, to propose at a game, yea, dumb idea.

Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                                Besides, the photographer should be catching her face, not his. The shutterbug should be viewing the couple behind the groom's shoulder, not hers.
                                AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                                2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                                3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                                4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                                5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                                6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                                7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

Working...
                                X