No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats Sharky. Missed your initial post. Glad you're still free and clear.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Thanks Dano, good for another 8 months so they say.
      "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Too infinity and beyond........................
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• So I had a total Seinfeldian moment yesterday when I drove up to MI to visit my mom.

I was following a Cadillac for a good half hour with a personalized license plate that said Papa Doc, so of course I am picturing a gangsta who is an Eminem fan - you know, "Clarence's parents have a real good marriage" and what not. Until we hit a stop light. I'm guess the snoozing gramps in the passenger seat is NOT an Eminem fan.

I love being on the young end of a generation gap for a change!!
          Attached Files
          "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• nice to hear the good news sharky
            AAL 2013: Joseph Fauria

Comment

• After several tests, interviews, trips and time invested. I got a mail today from an Hospital telling me that i was accepted to do the Residency in Ophthalmology. So this made my day and my year also lol

Comment

• Wow! Good stuff Ruf!!!
                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Congratulations Rufiux! That's awesome!
                  2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Nice! Good job!

Comment

• Congrats ruf
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Way to go. I was just looking for an opthamologist. Move out to Seattle and we can pick winning football teams while I'm getting my eye exam!
                        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by rufiux View Post
                          After several tests, interviews, trips and time invested. I got a mail today from an Hospital telling me that i was accepted to do the Residency in Ophthalmology. So this made my day and my year also lol
                          Great news! Congrats rufiux.
                          Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
                          🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 118 Platinum Trophies
                          https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Congrats Rufiux
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• WTG Ruf
                              "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• thank you very much guys, and to SLF yeah that sounds like a good idea. i really like Seattle Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X