No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't worry DanO......., I'm with you on that island buddy....., you can teach me how to shoot deer then barbecue it. It's err......., yeah, it's Deer Island we are on. Then when we are finished BBQ-ing....., we can head over to the mainland, you can ask the cops some questions, I'll go tell the homeless gits to go get jobs. Fking sorted man.
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I'm with you on that island buddy
      Which one of you is Wilson?
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I'll be the bawheid, no worries.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• I don't know if this is the right thread, but this is just a great picture. I figured Islair would appreciate it since the HDR shot is similar to what he does.

2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
            I don't know if this is the right thread, but this is just a great picture. I figured Islair would appreciate it since the HDR shot is similar to what he does.

http://www.japantoday.com/category/p...-at-the-temple
            I think the image is great, but I am curious about the light flashing across the top part of the image. It almost looks like it might have been a tight beam spotlight, or possibly even an airplane if the the exposure was long enough. It looks a little large to be a shooting star. I love the cools of the blues mixed with the warm tones of the oranges and reds. Good image.
            AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
            2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
            3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
            4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
            5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
            6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
            7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• It's just a laser dude. Don't worry about it.
              Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
                It's just a laser dude. Don't worry about it.
                At least is wasnt a death ray
                AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• I was the happiest kid on earth for a brief moment, in 1st grade, when somehow they accidentally gave me the laser beam background, that my parents refused to pay for, for my school pictures.
                  Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• My guess is it's a spotlight, Islair.
                    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Aaaand to follow the shoeless story out to a bitter end....

Jeffrey Hillman, Barefoot Man, Shoeless Again

Posted: December 3rd, 2012 in Jeffrey Hillman, Larry DePrimo by LALATE

LOS ANGELES (LALATE) ? Jeffrey Hillman, the homeless barefoot man, is shoeless again in the latest update. Jeffrey Hillman is the barefoot man who was handed boots by Officer Larry DePrimo in a photo taken by tourist Jennifer Foster. But now, Hillman has told news that he is shoeless again. Why is Hillman shoeless and is he seeking to cash in on the boots and the photo?
                      On November 14, NYPD Officer Larry DePrimo gave $100 all weather books to homeless man Jeffrey Hillman on a New York City sidewalk. The photo of the exchange dominated national news last week after an Arizona tourist, Jennifer Foster, posted the photo to Facebook.
                      The homeless man was identified by the New York Times Sunday night as Jeffrey Hillman. And while Hillman was thankful for the boots and the outpouring of support, he is not happy about the Facebook picture. Moreover, he implies that he wants compensation for the photo.
                      As to the officer he told news ?I appreciate what the officer did, don?t get me wrong. I wish there were more people like him in the world.? He is grateful for the attention that DePrimo brought him. ?[I want to] thank everyone that got onto this thing. I want to thank them from the bottom of my heart. It meant a lot to me. And to the officer, first and foremost.?
                      So where are the books? Hillman told news last night the book are in hiding because ?they are worth a lot of money.? He also claims that he could lose his life for wearing the boots.
                      And Hillman is not approving of the Facebook photo. He says he wants ?a piece of the pie? claiming that the snapping and posting of the photo was done ?without [his] permission.? He would not elaborate further what he means by a ?piece of the pie?. Hillman has yet to tell news if he intends to profit on the boots and the photo.
                      Jeffrey-Hillman-Barefoot-Man-Shoeless-Again
                      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                        Aaaand to follow the shoeless story out to a bitter end....

Jeffrey Hillman, Barefoot Man, Shoeless Again

Posted: December 3rd, 2012 in Jeffrey Hillman, Larry DePrimo by LALATE

LOS ANGELES (LALATE) ? Jeffrey Hillman, the homeless barefoot man, is shoeless again in the latest update. Jeffrey Hillman is the barefoot man who was handed boots by Officer Larry DePrimo in a photo taken by tourist Jennifer Foster. But now, Hillman has told news that he is shoeless again. Why is Hillman shoeless and is he seeking to cash in on the boots and the photo?
                        On November 14, NYPD Officer Larry DePrimo gave $100 all weather books to homeless man Jeffrey Hillman on a New York City sidewalk. The photo of the exchange dominated national news last week after an Arizona tourist, Jennifer Foster, posted the photo to Facebook.
                        The homeless man was identified by the New York Times Sunday night as Jeffrey Hillman. And while Hillman was thankful for the boots and the outpouring of support, he is not happy about the Facebook picture. Moreover, he implies that he wants compensation for the photo.
                        As to the officer he told news ?I appreciate what the officer did, don?t get me wrong. I wish there were more people like him in the world.? He is grateful for the attention that DePrimo brought him. ?[I want to] thank everyone that got onto this thing. I want to thank them from the bottom of my heart. It meant a lot to me. And to the officer, first and foremost.?
                        So where are the books? Hillman told news last night the book are in hiding because ?they are worth a lot of money.? He also claims that he could lose his life for wearing the boots.
                        And Hillman is not approving of the Facebook photo. He says he wants ?a piece of the pie? claiming that the snapping and posting of the photo was done ?without [his] permission.? He would not elaborate further what he means by a ?piece of the pie?. Hillman has yet to tell news if he intends to profit on the boots and the photo.
                        Jeffrey-Hillman-Barefoot-Man-Shoeless-Again
                        Who edits this crap?

Comment

• lol I thought it must be slang when I read it
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• That's got to be a fkn wind up.

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
                              Who edits this crap?
                              Thought the same thing lol
                              AAL 2013: Joseph Fauria

Comment

• The Ishpeming Football team is in New York, Eric won the Sports Illustrated contest. SI would have flown Eric & 10 players to NY, instead, he asked if he could trade it in for Bus Tickets and take the whole team. What a guy!
                                Attached Files
                                "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

Working...
                                X