Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
    I was the happiest kid on earth for a brief moment, in 1st grade, when somehow they accidentally gave me the laser beam background, that my parents refused to pay for, for my school pictures.

peaked early in life, huh ?
    The only logical explanation is:
    I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Was the photo taken with your cat byanychance?
      "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Originally posted by Newbomb Turk View Post
        peaked early in life, huh ?
        This comment has some truth to it
        Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by kayrone View Post
          Was the photo taken with your cat byanychance?
          HA!
          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Always wanted a leather sectional couch.

Always got by with a nice leather recliner and leather seats in the car.

Until today!

The custom leather sectional couch, that my wife liked and purchased with a nod and a wink from me, arrived today (way earlier than the near Christmas delivery date). .

Ah, the sweet smell of full grain leather is awesome. And in due time, it will feel like buttah.
            Last edited by Panoptes; December 8, 2012, 04:47 PM.
            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Time to break in the couch
              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Saw real football at Ford Field today........ what a great day with the family
                The only logical explanation is:
                I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Good company Christmas parties

Comment

• Rush finally making it into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

This was, amazingly, the first time they were on the ballot.

Watch breaking news videos, viral videos and original video clips on CNN.com.
                    "We'll know for the first time if we're evil or divine. We're the last in line." - Ronnie James Dio

Comment

• There are classic rock bands I like. And there is Rush...
                      Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• You are not alone but I really don't care if others like them or don't. Thank god we don't all like the same music.
                        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Indeed.

Comment

• The induction is at the Nokia theatre up the road in LA.

I'm going to try and get tix to see RUSH inducted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                              The induction is at the Nokia theatre up the road in LA.

I'm going to try and get tix to see RUSH inducted.
                              Hope people switch off their mobile phones during the ceremony.
                              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Did you know that Geddy Lee was on the Great White Album with Bob & Doug McKenzie?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BFPt001PYU"]Bob & Doug McKenzie - Take Off - YouTube[/ame]
                                2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

Working...
                                X