No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I heard it was 40 out 0f 45..............at any rate..............have fun............................
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• hope he got all his shit packed.............
      If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• 24 of 30 for Kwame, gonna be spending well over 10 years at the iron bar motel
        Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
          24 of 30 for Kwame, gonna be spending well over 10 years at the iron bar motel
          I would hope that with the amount of guilty verdicts and his continuous lack of respect for ...... deserve a longer sentance because he has betrayed

the public trust

the judicial system

the people that provide the services at the local governmental level, (Read: The people that really do the work)

......and the whole State of Michigan for his inability to recognize the importance of Governing rather than skimming the cash and running.

It will be more than that.

I would hope.

Last edited by Malto Marko; March 11, 2013, 04:42 PM.
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE STEE View Post
            hope he got all his shit packed.............
            If not, he will...
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Since the Feds took him down he goes to a federal pen, right? Leavenworth would be a nice fit for him.
              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                Since the Feds took him down he goes to a federal pen, right? Leavenworth would be a nice fit for him.
                Nahhhh.

He has to go somewhere he can use his personalized golf bag.

Edit:

Maybe he can get Rep John Conyers to tell him what to pack because he probalby had to deal with some grief his wife did not pack correctly.
                Last edited by Malto Marko; March 11, 2013, 04:46 PM.

Comment

• I don't like taking joy at seeing someone sent to the slammer, but Kwame really screwed it up. He was so corrupt that it wasn't a borderline case. It sounds like they were shocked at the verdict, its as if he believed his own defense that this was how politics were done.

Comment

• Just think about how much it costs the system to prosecute him and hold him in jail. A one man plague on all of us.
                    Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• I agree it is a bittersweet day.

This guy had all the promise in the world and could really have been an Icon.

Instead, he chose to enrich himself and screw the people providing the tax base that pays his salary.

I do have remorseful feelings because I am tied to this City and do not like the negative press.

.......but even more angry that it was allowed to happen and too many looked the other way.

Comment

• He never had promise. He was nothing more than a thief from the beginning.

Fuck him. I hope somebody makes him his bitch in prison and fucks him as hard as he fucked the people of Detroit.
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• It must be noted, that most of the corruption didn't start with Kilpatrick. He was so sloppy that it finally came to a head. Pay to play has been a long standing Detroit institution. We can only hope it starts to go away, but its doubtful.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE STEE View Post
                            hope he got all his shit packed.............

Just gross GAY!!!
                            Your right! Matty Boy will save us all!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                              He never had promise. He was nothing more than a thief from the beginning.

Fuck him. I hope somebody makes him his bitch in prison and fucks him as hard as he fucked the people of Detroit.
                              ----------------------------Agreed. He's a piece of SHIT and, unlike Loops, I take great joy in seeing him sent to the slammer.
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• "It must be noted, that most of the corruption didn't start with Kilpatrick. He was so sloppy that it finally came to a head. Pay to play has been a long standing Detroit institution. We can only hope it starts to go away, but its doubtful."
                                --------------------------That's because Detroit kept/keeps re-electing the crooked bastards in charge. Coleman Young was a piece of shit.....but he was black. The suburbs(whites) hated him. Detroit(blacks) hate the white suburbs telling them what to do so they do the opposite just to defy them.
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X