No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just a little under the left eye.. cannot flush out the sinus until tomorrow so the crap just drips out the nose all night long.. think I slept two hours last night.. oh well -see the dr tomorrow morning.. just keep on keepin on
    If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Hope it all gets better soon STEE. You'll just get bored sitting about watching TV, eating cakes and coffee for two weeks!

Awesome Kayrone. Hope he didn't hit that oriental kid in front......, never hit people with glasses!
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Get well soon DALE

Hi yah

That hello in tae Kwon do

Nice wk KR1
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• not much sleep yet, got two hours last night. but once the drainage slows I think I will sleep like a rock
          If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Man that's rough stee! Feel better soon.
            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Thanks everyone - it was quite a night.

LOL Marko, there was plenty of distance between them. That boy's name is Peter - he is a great kid and has the neatest little rainbow family. his parents couldn't have kids, so they adopted a Hispanic girl, a Korean boy, a Nigerian boy and then ended up surprised by a pregnancy, so their little girl has blond curly hair. And they all take taekwondo. :-)
              "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!, Kay.
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Yes that is pretty sweet Kayrone. His mothers name isn't Madonna by any chance is it?!
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• No, it's Angelina, why do you ask?

Heh heh
                    "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• You mean she has weird tats and kissed/tongued her brother in public?
                      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Was that supposed to be funny?

Kayrone, that family sounds awesome.
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                          Was that supposed to be funny?

Kayrone, that family sounds awesome.
                          You don't find Angelina Jolie funny?
                          "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• Not really but she has nice tits, Mason.
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Edit: sorry, too rude and too "this side of the pond humour"......., gone.
                              Last edited by Marko69; March 20, 2013, 06:31 PM.

Comment

• How funny - rainbow mom just posted this on Facebook so I had to share. <3 them!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X