X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Luck YT

Good to know things are going well Malto
    AAL Quintez Cephus
    If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Thanks, Dean.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Thanks Dean-o!

LOL Mark! I was thinking that exact thing when the recruiter told me about the psych test.

Comment

• This is quite trivial - ebayed a 1st gen 8 gb iphone and successfully hacked it so I can use it on tmobile's network. The best part? Sticking it to AT&T and being able to roam on their network without being forced to use their service!
          Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• I got home from work yesterday and my daughter wanted to know if she could give the $2.00 and some odd cents she had in her piggy bank to her school. I asked her why and she said because they were collecting money for the poor for Christmas. I was so proud of her(and I told her so) for wanting to give the little money she had to help out someone not as fortunate as herself. I gave her $10.00 to give to the school and told her to keep her money for herself. That made my day and today as well. What a great kid.

GO LIONS "08" !!!!!!!!
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• She sure is. Good job, DanO.
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Good luck YT.

Good news, Malto.
                "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• Thanks deb.

GO LIONS "08" !!!!!!!!
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Great story DanO.
                    "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• Thanks Rommy.

GO LIONS "08" !!!!!!!!
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Atta boy Dano! Your generosity with her will never be forgotten and her unselfishness is indeed something to be proud of.

Thanks Mason.
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Thanks Mark.

GO LIONS "08" !!!!!!!!
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Great story Dano! Thanks for sharing. You must be very proud of her.

Thanks John!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                              I got home from work yesterday and my daughter wanted to know if she could give the $2.00 and some odd cents she had in her piggy bank to her school. I asked her why and she said because they were collecting money for the poor for Christmas. I was so proud of her(and I told her so) for wanting to give the little money she had to help out someone not as fortunate as herself. I gave her $10.00 to give to the school and told her to keep her money for herself. That made my day and today as well. What a great kid.

GO LIONS "08" !!!!!!!!
                              **applause** For her, and for you.

Comment

• Good job bringin' up the younguns, DanO.
                                "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

Working...
                                X