X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GREAT job AE. Keep up the good work.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Atta Girl., ... er, ..... atta girls? Atta way girls!
      "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Great job!
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Awesome!
          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Absolutely fantastic news, Sharkbait, and well done to Angeleyes too. I love reading the uplifting, happier stories. Good stuff.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend any of those games listed. I did have a perfectly good two man submarine ready for the event......, but it sunk. Sodding typical eh?
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• My mother had her post chemo checkup. She got an all clean report. VERY happy!
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Great news DanO
                AAL Quintez Cephus
                If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Now that is terrific news! Very happy for you and your Mom!!
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Congrats AE! Keep up the good work.

Great news Dano!

Comment

• That is such great news Dano! I know how your mom and the family feels. (We've been there.) Hope she continues with the great news at all of her checkups in the future.
                      My window of opportunity is expanding.....

Comment

• More fantastic news, DanO. Well done Mrs DanOs mom, happy times ahead for all the family.
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Re: Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

That's great Dan O.

Comment

• That's everyone. We're pretty ecstatic as you all can imagine.
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Re: Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

I've started doing Yoga. I always wanted to try it and my sister found a place close to our houses so we went. I've gone to two classes this week. I've really enjoyed it so far. It's easier than I expected, but then again I'm only doing the beginner classes right now. It's different, but I'm going to keep going. I want to be more flexible.

Comment

• Good for you CB.
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X