No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Depends on the form Dano, but commonly the solution is soaked up by blotter paper then cut into squares. It's not easy to divy up 200ug portions.

Deb and OR, not as mean as it sounds. If you partake frequently enough it's fun to add a 'twist' now and then ;)

Mescaline = heavy duty, surprised to hear that. There are all kinds of 'spirit drugs' like DMT and Salvia floating around nowadays - personally that warms my heart because that type of stuff lends itself more toward introspection as opposed to crap like crack, coke, and pot than lend themselves more toward violence and laziness.
    Suspicion breeds trust.

Comment

• We used to call Mescaline "Little grin pills"
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by romster View Post
        Congrats Bill. Now you can pay your daughter's hospital bill.

JUST KIDDING! ;)

Let's see, donate to forum or pay doctors bill? ..hmmm...donate to forum or pay doctors bill?

Comment

• I'll assume your joking bill but the later is always the correct choice. Responsibility before fun.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
            Back in my day, mescaline was the thing. I never, ever hear about it anymore, which makes me wonder if I hallucinated it...
            I got a friend out in Utah who claims it's pretty prevalent out there.
            AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Originally posted by Darl McrBride View Post
              Mescaline = heavy duty, surprised to hear that. There are all kinds of 'spirit drugs' like DMT and Salvia floating around nowadays - personally that warms my heart because that type of stuff lends itself more toward introspection as opposed to crap like crack, coke, and pot than lend themselves more toward violence and laziness.
              Yeah, I agree Darl.

Comment

• her bill is not my responsibility Dano...I did my part and negotiated a 35 per cent discount. But she is a responsible kid. When she last updated me she had paid all but six hundred.

Comment

• I just gotta say, the pilot of that plane that "landed" in the Hudson River is a hero. What a terrific job he did. The news said he was a pilot since 1980 and was a former F4 pilot also. What a blessing that he was the one in the cockpit. Amazing!!
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                    I just gotta say, the pilot of that plane that "landed" in the Hudson River is a hero. What a terrific job he did. The news said he was a pilot since 1980 and was a former F4 pilot also. What a blessing that he was the one in the cockpit. Amazing!!

Not surprising that he would be able to make the landing if he is a prior F4 pilot...that thing was not theorically supposed to be able to fly...good on him! great stroke of luck for the passengers.

Comment

• because that type of stuff lends itself more toward introspection as opposed to crap like crack, coke, and pot than lend themselves more toward violence and laziness.
                      I'd personally never call pot crap. While it may lead some to laziness, I've found it to cause introspection quite nicely. Back in my days of experimenting of course. ;)

Originally posted by bill catalano View Post
                      her bill is not my responsibility Dano...I did my part and negotiated a 35 per cent discount. But she is a responsible kid. When she last updated me she had paid all but six hundred.
                      That's great Bill.

Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                      I just gotta say, the pilot of that plane that "landed" in the Hudson River is a hero. What a terrific job he did. The news said he was a pilot since 1980 and was a former F4 pilot also. What a blessing that he was the one in the cockpit. Amazing!!
                      This makes my day too! When I got the breaking news alert from CNN I automatically figured there would be fatalities. This story of the pilot skill and the people rallying around to get out as smoothly as possible and the boats that quickly arrived to pick the passengers up and no serious injuries...it just all warms my heart.
                      "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• Originally posted by romster View Post
                        I'd personally never call pot crap. While it may lead some to laziness, I've found it to cause introspection quite nicely. Back in my days of experimenting of course. ;)
                        True. I still smoke on occasion. I was more in line with his thinking for sure however on the coke, crack, heroin, and meths of the world, though.

Comment

• Amen Deb about the pilot of the plane!

Special props also need to go to the crew & passengers for keeping their heads during the emergency and the rescuers who responded ASAP to ensure that none of the people on the plane were exposed to the frigid weather or water for too long.

Comment

• Woke up to the Plane in the Hudson story all over the news here, just amazing. Phantoms, that takes me back to airshows when I was a kid being taken to airshows by my parents.
                            AAL Quintez Cephus
                            If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• "........her bill is not my responsibility Dano...I did my part and negotiated a 35 per cent discount. But she is a responsible kid. When she last updated me she had paid all but six hundred."
                              ------------------------You are correct bill and good on her.

Huge kudos to the pilot of that plane.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• dwt would have landed it without even a bump and then served all the passengers pie.
                                AXE 'EM!

Comment

Working...
                                X