No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I got my job in downtown Detroit, someone advised that I should claim enough to exemptions on my Detroit city tax status (Detroit taxes those who work and live there) so that I owe the city money at the end of the year. Reason being: You might be waiting a year or more for a refund if they owe you money.

So I heeded that advice. This week, I did my taxes. I owe Detroit $2. That's pretty darn close to perfect!
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Great reasoning and great job Deb.
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Nice, Deb!

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
          When I got my job in downtown Detroit, someone advised that I should claim enough to exemptions on my Detroit city tax status (Detroit taxes those who work and live there) so that I owe the city money at the end of the year. Reason being: You might be waiting a year or more for a refund if they owe you money.

So I heeded that advice. This week, I did my taxes. I owe Detroit $2. That's pretty darn close to perfect!
          It's true - I was due a refund the year that I trained there (2004) and never received it. You are a smart cookie!
          "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• You're kidding?! That's some crap.
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Yes it is. Before you mentioned it Deb, I never thought about it. Sounds like Detroit to me. Was Kwame on the thrown at that time(2004)?
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Yes I believe so
                "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• This is a woman I graduated with. Interested to know if any of our Seattle posters have eaten at her establishment.

GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• It doesn't show a woman and a restaurant. It does show a bald black guy trying a "Vertical Cooking System"
                    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• At a restaurant, Tony.
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                        This is a woman I graduated with. Interested to know if any of our Seattle posters have eaten at her establishment.

http://www.king5.com/news/get-jesse
                        I haven't eaten there but only because its across town and rumor has it that you have to wait for hours to sit because its so busy.

It's supposed to be great.
                        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Play the video Tony. The place he takes the gadget to test it's functionality is owned by a fellow classmate of mine.
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• got it. thanks Dan
                            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                              I haven't eaten there but only because its across town and rumor has it that you have to wait for hours to sit because its so busy.

It's supposed to be great.
                              That's AWESOME! I have another "friend" from Esky who posted this on FB. I didn't know Judy all that well but it's really cool to see this from a person you know and graduated with.
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Ahhh, NASCAR is back.

:-D

Comment

Working...
                                X