No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indeed toll roads are annoying. Avoiding them is a fools errand however as they are placed strategically.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
      Indeed toll roads are annoying. Avoiding them is a fools errand however as they are placed strategically.
      Yup.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Nice!
        This Guy’s Cheating Girlfriend Wanted To Get Back With Him. He Replied With Memes.
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Today is my parents 50th wedding anniversary. It'll be great to see them next month!
          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Gonz, Sounds like a really cool trip. Be safe and call me if you get arrested or deported to Cuba. :D

Comment

• Very cool LFIJ. Congrats them for me.

Comment

• Congrats to LFIJ's parents! I wonder what the percentages are for taking a marriage to the 50 year mark?

Comment

• 6 percent says Google.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                    Today is my parents 50th wedding anniversary. It'll be great to see them next month!
                    Awesome, LFIJ. Congrats to your parents from both myself and Sacha, as it's our anniversary too. 5 years today. Only 45 more years to equal your mom & pop. Hope they are doing something nice this Friday night. We are going to the Rail Bridge for a meal. Nice piece of steak and some juiced up, man ass for me I think.
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Congrats to your parents LFIJ.

Happy anniversary you Scottish bastard. Same to Sacha except for the bastard part. :-)
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• LOL!!! Thank you DanO Boy, I'll let her see your post. She will appreciate that.
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• :-)
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Thanks guys!

And Happy Anniversary to you and Sacha as well, Marko!

My parents are actually in New York visiting my brother and having a great time by the sound of it. My brother is taking them to some fancy restaurant for dinner tonight. I'm sure it'll be delicious and over-priced.
                            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                              Awesome, LFIJ. Congrats to your parents from both myself and Sacha, as it's our anniversary too. 5 years today.

Congrats!
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
                                Congrats to LFIJ's parents! I wonder what the percentages are for taking a marriage to the 50 year mark?
                                My parents will be celebrating 64 years in November.

Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                                Awesome, LFIJ. Congrats to your parents from both myself and Sacha, as it's our anniversary too. 5 years today. Only 45 more years to equal your mom & pop. Hope they are doing something nice this Friday night. We are going to the Rail Bridge for a meal. Nice piece of steak and some juiced up, man ass for me I think.
                                Originally posted by DanO View Post
                                Congrats to your parents LFIJ.

Happy anniversary you Scottish bastard. Same to Sacha except for the bastard part. :-)
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X