Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
    It's been a long road, for sure. I had a lot support along this journey from many of you, and that made the road a lot less rocky. I'll never be able to thank you all enough. And especially AE, without whom which I may not even be here.

Although I will admit to sampling a few sips of Malto Marks home brew at the last Forum Game, against the advise of AE, but Mark assured me it was all NA.
    ;-)
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Good for you Sharkey.
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• This is for Wee Marko.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-Op1Mng4oY"]The Badpiper Thunderstruck - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Dad's are AWESOME!

GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
            Congrats SLF, Gonz - enjoy.

Made my day earlier this week, finally 100% off all doctor prescribed meds... bought my first six pack in 13 years. Damn they tasted freakin' good.
            Last time I looked in the fridge there was a 12 pack. The 6 pack you drank all up and had to buy more. Now we both can drink on the forum game weekend; even though I will never be off my migraine meds, I will still have a few a night to celebrate the degrees I earn.

Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
            ! Great SB! Now I get to look forward to sharing a beer with you on my next trip to the U.S.!
            You two don't have to share a beer; I am sure we can buy 2 cans so you both can have 1 each.

Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
            It's been a long road, for sure. I had a lot support along this journey from many of you, and that made the road a lot less rocky. I'll never be able to thank you all enough. And especially AE, without whom which I may not even be here.

Although I will admit to sampling a few sips of Malto Marks home brew at the last Forum Game, against the advise of AE, but Mark assured me it was all NA.
            Yes, you went against nurse's orders, but Mark said it was NA while he was holding my arms behind my back so I couldn't take it away from you. ;)
            My window of opportunity is expanding.....

Comment

• I've decided to go stag to see DEEP PURPLE and BOC tonight while they are playing at the OC fair.

Always wanted to see DP and now I get to see them with a bonus band I've wanted to see.
              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• You going to be able to get tickets?

Comment

• There r singles avail up to $60 that r good seats but I just want to get in, so I should be able to get 1 for about $25 max.

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeleyes View Post

Yes, you went against nurse's orders, but Mark said it was NA while he was holding my arms behind my back so I couldn't take it away from you. ;)
                    :-D

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeleyes View Post
                      You two don't have to share a beer; I am sure we can buy 2 cans so you both can have 1 each.
                      Ha! Thanks.
                      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Good job Malto.
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Going to see the Doobie Brothers and Boston (my fave band of all time) tonight at an outdoor venue in Lincoln, Nebraska.

Can't wait!
                          It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

• So Kansas is seeing Boston in Nebraska. Weird stuff.
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• 2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kansas View Post
                                Going to see the Doobie Brothers and Boston (my fave band of all time) tonight at an outdoor venue in Lincoln, Nebraska.

Can't wait!
                                Nice.

Just saw for the first time DEEP PURPLE and BOC the other night. Got in for $20. Beats going to see a lame @$$ new movie at the theater.

Comment

Working...
                                X