No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill, you should just be able to click GO ADVANCED when you are composing a post, then simply click one of the smileys on the right side of the message box to insert them into your post.
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Trying your suggestion Deb, but I think it's what I have been doing...anyway
      here goes

Comment

• 2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Ahh thanks....I think I had been moving them manually ...in this case I just double clicked.

LFIJ...you forget I am the dumbest guy at a computer you will ever find...I don't even know what IMG is.

Comment

• Sorry Bill, it's short for image, but like Deb said, in this case it's just going to advanced and clicking on the smileys.
            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Cat View Post
              LFIJ...you forget I am the dumbest guy at a computer you will ever find...I don't even know what IMG is.
              Sheesh, you ARE out of touch. But I think I can help. You use IMG as an exclamation when it's shocking, exciting, etc.

Example:

IMG! the Lions are totally cra cra!
              Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post
                Sheesh, you ARE out of touch. But I think I can help. You use IMG as an exclamation when it's shocking, exciting, etc.

Example:

IMG! the Lions are totally cra cra!

Seriously? Or is this some kind of trick?

Comment

• Camping behind camp Pendleton this weekend. Scored a last minute full hook up site. Local beaches are Trestles and Calafia. Shaka brah
                  19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Seriously? Or is this some kind of trick?
                    The answer you seek lies in his name.

Comment

• LFIJ...Pun intended

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                        As of today, I've officially lost 100 lbs. woohoo!
                        That's great SLF!

.......now if you could only get that hair to grow......:-D
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

LFIJ...Pun intended
                          Ooops, sorry Bill. By the way, I did bring the jacket I got from you with me, but it hasn't been cool enough to wear it!

Comment

• Congrats Gonz! Enjoy the weekend!

We're leaving tomorrow morning for a 5 day stay in Monterrey Bay. Scored 4 free tix to the Monterrey Bay Aquarium last year so we will hit that & Santa Cruz beach boardwalk.

Best yet is that the temps are only supposed to be in the 80's

Comment

• Marko. Seriously brah, send the tablet.

Cat, I was 281 pounds when I started. Down to 181 as of yesterday.

And Mark, hair would be at least 2 or 3 more ounces I'd have to lose.
                              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Way to go, SLF.

I've noticed the change in your pictures on FB. Didn't know that it was 100 lbs, though. Wow!
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X