No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting that you have to fight for your catch with other sea creatures.

Never had to do that Salmon fishing in Mi but did have a 45 minute battle with a good sized one that was hooked about 150' deep.

Tired my old ass out, too.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
      Catching a halibut from a boat dock, having a very large seal chase my catch and literally scare me out of my chair as he jumped on to the dock in search of the halibut and then my bait cooler...
      The DFAC must have been closed.
      Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
        ...At that time, an obvious Secret Service agent asked us nicely to remain where we were...
        Obvious because of the sunglasses or because of the drunken solicitation for a tax payer funded sexcapade?
        Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post
          Obvious because of the sunglasses or because of the drunken solicitation for a tax payer funded sexcapade?
          I think the long gun was longer than the coat.

Comment

• Did Bill hit on you Deb?
            If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
              I was having breakfast this morning at Bob Evans with my boyfriend. We paid the bill and started to leave. At that time, an obvious Secret Service agent asked us nicely to remain where we were. Then Bill Clinton entered the building! Was kind of a bizarre start to the day.
              Pretty cool. Suprised Hildabeast wasn't with him.

Comment

• Ida told them to eff off, I'm leaving, he can wait until i get where I'm going.

It may not have worked but i gd for sure would have said it.
                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• John Dingell tweeted that he had breaky with Bill at Bob Evans the other day. How cool you were there!
                  To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                    John Dingell tweeted that he had breaky with Bill at Bob Evans the other day. How cool you were there!
                    This brings a question.

Did anyone see Dingle limping in or is it possible that everyone was already there and Clinton made a grand appearance?

I call bullshit on SLf's tweet he was there.

Liars they are but try to prove it wrong....

In Dingles home town that he is supposedly loved, and endeared, no one else saw him?

Don't believe it for a second......

Comment

• Here is the tweet

Comment

• Malta, were saying I was lying about the tweet, or that the tweeter was lying?

Comment

• I was saying I did not believe Dingle for a moment.

Obviously the picture proved me wrong.

I saw many posts on Facebook regarding locals who saw Clinton, curious why no one mentioned Dingell since this is his home turf.

Comment

• I saw Debbie Dingell with Clinton that day but didn't notice John was also with them. Debbie is pretty cool, met her at the Dearborn homecoming last summer. She served me a beer at the Polish tent.
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• She is a pretty interesting person and very well spoken.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                                I was saying I did not believe Dingle for a moment.

Obviously the picture proved me wrong.

I saw many posts on Facebook regarding locals who saw Clinton, curious why no one mentioned Dingell since this is his home turf.
                                Phew! For a second I was worried that I had lost all credibility. I don't blame you for not believing Dingell. (He is a great Twitter follow btw!)

It boggles my mind that a Dingell has held that seat for 83 years. Talk about stagnation.

Comment

Working...
                                X