No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My daughter wrote a song about letting go of her first crush.

Fictional Boyfriend

[ame]https://youtu.be/i_3iDwxyNp0[/ame]
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• That's awesome CG, she is quite talented! I know you are proud.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
      "Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate and doubt, to offer a solution everybody can understand."
      Colin Powell

Comment

• GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Haha, that's great! Bravo!

Edit: Also, bonus points for the Darth Vader shirt!
          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• That was absolutely brilliant. Great voice, great playing and great words. Well done your daughter.

Right, the OCD is kicking in now........, get those feckin books in the background moved!
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• He's too busy cleaning his shotgun.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
              "Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate and doubt, to offer a solution everybody can understand."
              Colin Powell

Comment

• Thanks, guys. She definitely has a knack for turning a phrase. And yes, NC, I am very proud.
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• The musical ability in your family suggests well adjusted and high mental capabilities of your offspring.

Your wife deserves cudos for their development and abilities!
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• (I'll leave it up to you as to whether I am agreeing with the last post, or the event in general) ;)

Comment

• Awww, I love that!!
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Youngest step daughter is having our first granddaughter today or tomorrow.
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Congrats.
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Yep. Congrats. Keep us posted

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                              Youngest step daughter is having our first granddaughter today or tomorrow.
                              Isn't that just like a baby? I'll get there when I get there. Oh, and when I do, wipe my bottom for me the next few years, yeah?

Congrats.
                              Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• That's parents, Trick, not grandparents. Congrats UKBB.

CG, nice.
                                ------------
                                <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

Working...
                                X