• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If UKBB is a normal person: congrats!

If UKBB is Woody Allen: disgusting!

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
      Youngest step daughter is having our first granddaughter today or tomorrow.

Call me when it happens. This one is on me.

I will PM my cell number because I have left for the day.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by AMP View Post
        If UKBB is a normal person: congrats!

If UKBB is Woody Allen: disgusting!
        I am glad to be on the top of your hate list because this post shows what a stupid asshole you are.

Comment

• I thought it was funny if a little tasteless.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
            I thought it was funny if a little tasteless.
            He is not known for posting humor.

I don't see humor with people that have an agenda to agitate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post

Call me when it happens. This one is on me.

I will PM my cell number because I have left for the day.
              Thanks Marco but she's down in Texas in the middle of nowhere. My wife did the FTD thing and had some delivered down there.
              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Congratulations to you and the family, UK!
                2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

Thanks Marco but she's down in Texas in the middle of nowhere. My wife did the FTD thing and had some delivered down there.
                  Call me if they drop the ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                    I am glad to be on the top of your hate list because this post shows what a stupid asshole you are.
                    Not to worry about AnotherMeaninglessPost he joined DimWiT on my ignore list. I do think that he was making an attempt, albeit badly, at humor here. Those two on a whole just seem to be here to agitate and I gave up on them.
                    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Welcome to the world Avery!

Comment

Welcome to the world Avery!
                        Nice!
                        Last edited by CGVT; March 10, 2016, 08:31 PM.
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Welcome to the world Avery!
                          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                            I was having breakfast this morning at Bob Evans with my boyfriend. We paid the bill and started to leave. At that time, an obvious Secret Service agent asked us nicely to remain where we were. Then Bill Clinton entered the building! Was kind of a bizarre start to the day.
                            Wow, how cool is that?!
                            "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                              My daughter wrote a song about letting go of her first crush.

Fictional Boyfriend

https://youtu.be/i_3iDwxyNp0
                              This is great!
                              "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• I cannot believe you have put DWT and AMP on ignore? Who gives a shit if they are or are not trolling? They add character and discussion to this forum, whether it's complete bullshit or not. Tell you something right now, if this forum kissed ass every second post, I wouldn't waste my time on it. For me, you should be able to tell the people who genuinely ARE looking for reactions......., the Rebelyankees, the Stategy experts, maybe the Captain Blues (but couldn't quite sus her out if I'm honest) . Jaysus H, UK, get these people off ignore and let them know they are full of shit if that's what you believe.

And a massive huge gigantic welcome to the world, wee Avery. Congrats to the whole family.
                                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Working...
                                X