Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
    Why didn't we think of or have this back in my younger days? So much paddling would have been saved. Then again, thick shoulders and lats would not have been earned.
    It is a sad day however, when our waist circumference is thicker than our lats or shoulders producing the Papa Pear look.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Hey, I resemble that remark. I'm down to about 180# now..
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Calling all ice fisherman...follow the Canadians to brilliance (in this one case):
        Leave it to Canadians to find a better way to get out on the lake for some ice fishing with a Snowmobile-Powered Ice Fishing Camper.

Comment

• Tim "the Toolman" Taylor done that with Al Borland years ago. Thieving, Canadian, idea stealing, bastards.

They're worse than the Chinese, Panoptes!
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• 2019-07-15 10.00.20.jpg 2019-07-15 09.59.37.jpg ??????
              • Waking up to this view of Narragansett Bay/Rhode Island sound from a large 8 bedroom VRBO rented home that we're sharing for a week with a bunch of my in-laws from California to attend our nephews wedding this coming Friday definitely doesn't suck.

Comment

• That kid should skip talking to people and just walk around singing everything. That was crazy good.

F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                  • 2019-07-15 10.00.20.jpg 2019-07-15 09.59.37.jpg ??????
                  • Waking up to this view of Narragansett Bay/Rhode Island sound from a large 8 bedroom VRBO rented home that we're sharing for a week with a bunch of my in-laws from California to attend our nephews wedding this coming Friday definitely doesn't suck.
                  I've never been to Rhode Island but it looks pretty awesome. Is it open bar and can we crash it?
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

That kid should skip talking to people and just walk around singing everything. That was crazy good.
                    Mad props to that kid. Savant.
                    Lions Fans.

Comment

• Glad he has not let anything despite all he has been through stop him. Good for the young man.
                      Memorial Day 2018!

Comment

• I got to see the new mid-engine Corvette earlier this week and it sure is bad ass!!! But this review made me want one NOW. This guy is great!!

#birdsarentreal

Comment

• That guy is entertaining. He did a video on Fiero that is great.

Lions Fans.

Comment

• The Fire Arrow
                            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Just more junk...

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                                That guy is entertaining. He did a video on Fiero that is great.

ha!

#birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X